L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

4.2

on 2/10/2011 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic powder for highlighting! It's not a stark white, which is one of my peeves when it comes to white eyeshadows or highlights in general. It's VERY shimmery though, so one should use a light hand when applying it. It's very sheer too, not a stark chalky white. Looks very fresh and dewy when applied on the cheekbones. I sometimes mix it into my moisturizer, powder the spots that I don't want to shine too much, and my skin looks very fresh!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was a lovely frosted white color, that worked perfectly as a eyewash. I would buy this again, but as usual all great products have to be dc'd for some reason.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this works so beautifully. its white with shimmer, lasts and you get alot of product. this works well to really bring out your eyes and as a highlighter. i also like to use this on the inner corner of my eyes too. will buy again.

White shimmery powder. Not too white. On me, I didn't see any multicolored shimmer or anything other than mica shimmer really. Haven't tried it as a wash, just as a brightener on the inner corners of my eyes with a smokey eye, and as a browbone highlight. Useful, but I already have some really similar but even more glittery white shimmer powder I prefer to this one. Not bad but not ever likely to get used up!

on 10/20/2003 12:05:00 AM

I love this eyeshadow I got at a steal for $1.65 in a Make-up markdown section at CVS Pharmacy! This is great to use as a hi-lighter on eyes or all over! I wear it on my eyelids by itself and instantly look more refreshed!

Sugar Coated reminds me of MAC pigment in Frost. Although it isn't as pigmented, I prefer this b/c Frost is way over the top. This silvery shimmer shade is perfect as a highlighter and I'd even wear it as a light wash for the evening. Nice shade.