L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was a lovely frosted white color, that worked perfectly as a eyewash. I would buy this again, but as usual all great products have to be dc'd for some reason.

on 9/8/2005 12:58:00 PM

A shimmery white loose shadow. Not very useful in itself as a shadow, but okay for mixing with body lotion for a glow--or you can sweep it directly over your cheekbones, clavicles, etc. for a more intense shimmer. Not the best of the OTLs--that honor goes to Beauty Queen!

on 4/5/2004 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very versatile OTL..There are so many uses for this one. It looks great as a highlighter and a wash for your eyes. I don't use it that much, so I am not sure if I will use it up though. It is a great one to have..

White shimmery powder. Not too white. On me, I didn't see any multicolored shimmer or anything other than mica shimmer really. Haven't tried it as a wash, just as a brightener on the inner corners of my eyes with a smokey eye, and as a browbone highlight. Useful, but I already have some really similar but even more glittery white shimmer powder I prefer to this one. Not bad but not ever likely to get used up!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very pretty color! I recieved an amazing compliment by a MUA member when wearing it! Stays on not too long but there is so much in the container that I don't mind reapplying it!

on 10/20/2003 12:05:00 AM

I love this eyeshadow I got at a steal for $1.65 in a Make-up markdown section at CVS Pharmacy! This is great to use as a hi-lighter on eyes or all over! I wear it on my eyelids by itself and instantly look more refreshed!