L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

Filtered by age: 19-24
L'Oreal Paris On-the-Loose in Sugar Coated

on 2/10/2011 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic powder for highlighting! It's not a stark white, which is one of my peeves when it comes to white eyeshadows or highlights in general. It's VERY shimmery though, so one should use a light hand when applying it. It's very sheer too, not a stark chalky white. Looks very fresh and dewy when applied on the cheekbones. I sometimes mix it into my moisturizer, powder the spots that I don't want to shine too much, and my skin looks very fresh!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Not the most interesting color in the OTL line, but it probably is the most versatile. It's great for toning down some of the more nut-so OTL colors and it also works very well as a highlighter. By itself, it creates a sweet, innocent, doe-eyed, ingénue look. Wear this when you want to get away with murder.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Sugar Coated is a pretty, delicate, twinkling white - Quite versatile ... It looks beautiful painted on the lids with a drop of Visine to lock it into place and bend the powder to its full intensity. It looks equally as ethereal when worn as a soft wash... Especially beautiful with bronzes and golds [think UD Baked, OTL Flashlight / Hyperspace]. Looks fab on the cheekbones. Olive NC30.

on 3/6/2004 3:04:00 PM

This shows a metallic white on me, very shimmery.Might not be suitable for day look, but nevertheless, its pretty!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this works so beautifully. its white with shimmer, lasts and you get alot of product. this works well to really bring out your eyes and as a highlighter. i also like to use this on the inner corner of my eyes too. will buy again.

This looks cute once applied, but after a half hour it creases like CRAZY... and this is coming from someone who doesn't have oily lids.

on 9/9/2003 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sugar Coated is a white, with white shimmers. It sounds boring, but it is so versatile. I mix a little with my foundation for a night out, or just use it on my eyes for a subtle sheen. You can also use it as a highlighter on your cheek bones. So many uses, just one little tub!

Sugar Coated reminds me of MAC pigment in Frost. Although it isn't as pigmented, I prefer this b/c Frost is way over the top. This silvery shimmer shade is perfect as a highlighter and I'd even wear it as a light wash for the evening. Nice shade.