Got2B Glued [water-resistant] Spiking Glue

Got2B Glued [water-resistant] Spiking Glue
Glued [water-resistant] Spiking GlueGlued [water-resistant] Spiking Glue

4.5

Glued Blasting Freeze Spray: Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum.

on 4/4/2017 9:39:00 PM

my boyfriend uses this product and he likes it.
He has tried many other hair products and this seems to be the one for him.
It makes his hair look nice and stays in place all day.
like the way it smells.

Overall its a good hair product for mens hair.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Second update:
Okay if you put this on damp or wet hair it doesn't hold. That's so strange, especially because I'm pretty sure the directions say to use on damp hair?
It might also be because the hair couldn't dry because it was wrapped tight in a roller so it was basically falling and losing its shape before drying fully when I took the rollers out. Either way, I guess I'm going to go back to using this the way I was before.

Update:

Oh my gosh. I just used this on damp hair and it was so much easier to pull through the hair, I can't believe I didn't try that before. -_- I'm going to see how well it holds up but dont use this on dry hair I guess, it's too paste like and dry for that.

First of all I would like to say that this is probably the best thing ever for short hair.

For long hair? Eh..it depends.

I like to use gel before rolling my hair and this made my hair feel really really stiff (probably used too much) but it was really weird because this was such a thick paste and hard to distribute through strands. That being said, I would use it for other things, such as keeping my hair up and I love to do that side swept bangs thing (I can't explain it that well it's that vintage bang look) and this is probably the best thing to create it because it holds like glue when it dries-and it dries fast! (Another reason why I can't use it to roll hair).

It smells really sweet as well, like fruit smoothies or something, which is a little off putting to me, but the smell is gone once it dries.

I honestly don't know if I would repurchase, because of the texture, and because this bottle will last me a while because I'm only going to use it for molding my hair at the front.

That being said, I honestly really like it because it HOLDS. My hair is stubborn it literally does not want to do anything but be stick straight and even the glued hairspray makes my curls eventually fall but using this I was like "dang, my hair is going to be in ringlets the whole day."
That's amazing.

I bought this for my 5 year old so we can spike his hair up from time to time. First off the application is kinda different. The hair needs to be wet and then you work the product in. It has a weird texture to it. At first it seems to work perfect but after an hour or two his hair is completely flat (and it's not even that long).

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff is out if this world. I'm so upset I haven't been using this for years. I have fine but thick 4A hair and I've tried it all the classic Eco styler gel, JAM, edge control and nothing I mean NOTHING holds like this stuff does. The first time I saw it in my hair I screamed out of excitement, I'm just seeing a world of opportunities open now that I found a product that holds my hair's curl pattern without drying up and flaking out after 20 mins

I have to everyone I know about this, I'm going to give this to my grandchildren

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Glue is the word for this stuff and I really don't know how I didn't know about it. I received it in my Target sub box recently, and I'm so glad I've had the chance to try it. Now that I've had the opportunity to play around with it, it's definitely become a staple in my hair products bowl. For the record, I have fine hair,bleached, a little past chin length with some layers that needs something to give it oomph to keep whatever style I've decided on for the day.
After I shampoo, I'll put in some oils or a styling creme for shine, then if I want to either use a beachy wave product or set my hair with rollers, I'll put some Got2B on my palms (not much, use too much and you'll have very hard hair), and run my palms through my strands after I use the salt spray or before I put each roller in.
For the rollers, I use the kind that don't need pins, kind of like velcro, (I get them at the dollar store), Before I set my hair, I'll run some drops of oil like argan, Pantene, Fekkai or Chi or a mix first through my damp hair. Then I'll put some styling creme that adds shine from the mid to the ends. I'll dry my hair. Then I'll put it up in the large size rollers. But before I do, I'll put a few dollops of Got2B on my palms, rub them together and for each section, run my fingers through each section of hair that's going to be rolled up. Not too much or it's going to be too hard. I continue on, putting on make-up, getting dressed, take the rollers out, and the set is unbelievable. This product adds more fullness, more stability, lets the style stay forever. There's no frizz anymore. I can go another day if I want with minor adjustments the next day.
Who can ask for more? It's well worth it for how little it costs. I haven't noticed any damage to my hair, that's a big plus, too. A little goes a long way, so it's cost-effective. If you want a wet-look in the summer, it's great. So many ways to use it, I love this product!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this product from the first moment I tried it. My hair was super fine, and had no volume. I was using a super hold hairspray to lift it to make it look like I had fuller hair. But it would only become flat and lifeless in a matter of hours. I rubbed just a little in my hands on my freshly washed hair and blow dried it upside down and when I flipped it up, I was so amazed with the volume my hair had. It actually felt like I had more hair. No more hair spray after that. I could style my hair and the style stayed in place. Wow... I would use it on dry hair mixed with a little bit of water and I would be able to create the same lift effect as I did with hairspray. This is the best thing ive come across and im sticking to it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Glued indeed. Like spray glue. Not that I'm complaining, but be forwarned, it's a stiff hold which is what I need when i tease my hair. The applicator leaves a bit to be desired though. I've had it clog up on me a few times and I have to work to get the dried hairspray off the nozzle so it will spray better. I haven't found anything yet for the price that does as good as a job as this. Good stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This review is for the little yellow tub of Glued, not the hairspray. Whether the tube is the same thing as the tub, I don't know, but i have to agree with the most helpful review listed here, which is for the tube, even though mine is the pot/tub. It is excellent stuff. Never greasy. Need to muss between your palms well or a bit of white could show. Works well alone or in conjunction with gels/etc. I used it when i had longer hair, for both my natural curls and when I had straightened or pincurled the hair. (before i bought this my pincurls were a mess due to frizz!) Now that I have a semi-pixie, I love it even more. It is multi-purpose because it can scrunch/define the curls, or hold a straightened fringe, or spike up the hair, or add texture!!!! It is my go-to item now!!! The best part is that it is even better on natural, damp hair and if u redampen the hair, you can reshape your bedhead/day old hair, into something polished!! last but not least, it smells like a less pungent version of Lush's HIWTK solid perfume and yessss i have used it as a solid perfume occasionally!!!

on 5/3/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The reviews here that mention a spray or a bottle are not for this product pictured above which comes in a tube like other hair creams and gels, and the tube is in a half box, as pictured. There are other glue products you spray on but this is not about them.

I became a connoisseur of hair gels, putties and styling creams when I began to want the piecey, natural, full, layered look. I tried at least 30 different products over the years and I am reviewing this because it does a job that nothing else does.

With either freshly washed and dried hair, or to refresh in the middle of the week, you start with a normal gel or styling putty or cream and comb it through the main parts of the hair you want to style, with your fingers. Then you use this to add the pieciness to the ends and the top, sides and bangs. It holds the hair the way you want it to be, so it is not going to be swinging loose. But if you want a full, piecey and natural look that lasts, this is a must-have. Ordinary gels or creams cannot give you this hold.

It's called a 4: screaming hold because it is actually like glue. If you put too much on it will make that piece of hair hard like glue. However they have an even stronger one, a clear liquid gel, which I don't notice is any better; in fact, it takes time to dry. This is a white cream and it is the best one. You style and go.

You need to use it sparingly. A tiny dab rubbed in the palms and applied to key parts of the hair does the job. If you are in a huge hurry, you can even omit the first step of the normal gel, and just use some of this to get the hair into a decent style. It does not work well on long, unlayered hair.

I should add that it has a pleasant and inoffensive scent, unlike many styling products that are ghastly smelling, like alcohol or chemicals. It's not harsh for me even though I am very sensitive and have had to throw away hair styling products that smelled too strong. This one is absolutely perfect, IF you want certain pieces of your hair to be manipulated into a windblown look and stay that way!

Update Jan 25/16: still my hg hair product. Nothing compares.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried to spike my hair with this product and it fell flat. The scent is moderately good. The result I got with this product let me down. I would not buy it again.

Popular Styling Products