Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have sensitive skin and I purchased this night cream because I was drawn to the word "light" and the fact that it's oil free, fragrance free, and won't clog pores. I thought it would be a light and simple cream. First of all there is nothing "light" about this cream. It is very rich and heavy and leaves a greasy layer on my face. The first time I tried this my face was so greasy and shiny I had to dab some off with a paper towel. And still my face looked and felt oily. So the second night I used it very sparingly and the same thing happened. My face looked like an oil spill. Since it's near summer I really wanted something light. This may work for the cold dry winter months, but it's definitely too heavy for this time of year.
I'm still using this product and I will use it all up because it doesn't break me out. So that is a plus for this cream. So I give this 3 lippies because I believe this product will work better in the winter months. And because it did not break me out. I may purchase this again in the winter and I will update....

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I love this product. I needed a night moisturizer suddely at age 26. My skin has changed from combination to dry. This was the first night moisturizer that I tried because it had the word "light" in it. I cleanse my face nightly with antibacterial dial soap (super powerful but super drying). When I put this on afterwards my face is drenched in moisture and is so soft in the AM and since I cleanse so well, I don't break out from this. I am on my second container of this now. A few mornings ago, my bf woke up next to me and kissed my cheek and said "mmm, your face is soft like a baby's bottom, what have you been doing?" I didnt tell him my secret but I thought that was so cute-it's definetly this moisturizer and I will continue to purchase. I don't recommend this if you have oily skin. If you are dry or If you're combination and have rough winters, give this a try.