Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Neutrogena Light Night Cream

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Glad I went with the light version instead of the deep moisture night cream! Should be renamed deep moisture and extra deep moisture. This is a thick, white paste that hydrates my skin perfectly and helps prevent it from getting chapped from acne treatments. Sure this doesn't have any fancy claims but it does what it claims to do and that is all I can ask for. I just took off one lippie because this is not light at all.

on 2/28/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I kinda like this product, just for moisturizing. I dont like the smell at all! It smells like red wine made with rotten grapes. All this product does is hydrates your skin, so don't buy it to help your acne/pimples. I do recommend it for winter& for colder areas, but not for areas with a lot of humidity. (left my skin quite oily)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I like this night cream, but it has its problems. It's definitely not perfect.

Pros: In the morning, when I wake up, my skin is super soft and smooth, and not oily. It doesn't seem to cause new breakouts. I use so little of this stuff it will probably last me forever.

Cons: It takes a long time for this cream to absorb into my skin, and makes my skin feel sticky and greasy after I put it on, even though I only use a very tiny amount of cream. I probably won't be able to use all this stuff up before it goes bad, so that's kind of wasteful. Finally, I hate the packaging. I wish this came in a more sanitary squeeze-tube.

on 1/11/2003 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily skin, but even for me the dryness of winter air can cause some flaky top layers of skin after I wash my face. So I used this product at night, and while it gives me an incredibly shiny face, it has never made me break out, and my skin is really, really soft in the morning. No fragrance, which is great, but you can kind of smell the sesame oil. I also use this as an eye cream when I don't need it on my whole face. Really softens up the fine lines.