Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Neutrogena Light Night Cream

3.2

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

I really like this moisturizer. It is light when you apply it and I found that it would sink in quickly and still leave my skin feeling moisturized. I have combo/oily acne prone skin, and it never made me break out or get oily. I never tried it during the day, but I think it would work in a pinch! I used the entire tub and it took several months; you get a lot of product for the price, plus Neutrogena is often on sale at various drugstores. Some reviewers have mentioned it might be better for younger people as it "only" moisturizers and doesn't offer other skin benefits, but I think that is fine if you are using other serums and creams, which I do anyway. Overall, great product, will repurchase!

on 8/21/2015 11:20:00 PM

I love this cream. I bought this because one of my frds raved about it when I'm in need for night cream. Didnt expect much just to moisturised my acne prone combination skin. It didnt do anything for a few days. Then after about a week of continued usage i can see my face plumped smooth and clear. It definitely helps with my acne too. You only need to use a little just enough to cover the whole face. I dunno why ppl dont like this night cream. For me, I'm in love...well done Neutrogena.

on 6/21/2014 10:15:00 AM

This is too ordinary. If you are over 19 years old, I think you should not use it.

It seems to be a good cream for people at 12-18 years old but it does not give anything to skin other than moisture.

on 9/3/2013 12:16:00 AM

This product is amazing. I have very dry skin, literally as dry as the sahara desert sometimes, I swear. However, I do breakout occasionally. Not much, as I have been on accutane, but the dryness from 2 courses of accutane has taken its toll on my skin, leaving it quite dry. This is one of the only moisturizers I've ever used where I wake up in the morning with fully moisturized, smooth, plump, smooth skin. No breakouts either ! Which is great, as it was a concern for me seeing as this cream is so heavy. I despise anything that makes me breakout, and I refuse to use it again as I am a skin picker. ( I know, I know !) If your skin is dehydrated or dry at all, give this a go. The drier your skin is, the more i would recomend this product for you. It takes a couple minutes to sink in, but when it does, wow ! beautiful, healthy, glowy skin. Also, I know I am somewhat young to be using a night cream (18 years old) but I do not have average oily, teenage skin. I know I'm not the only one ! Great product :)

on 6/4/2013 10:17:00 AM

I am very dissatisfied with this product. It does moisturize, but only after I slather on multiple layers of it. I find that it just sits on my face, rather than getting really immersed in my skin. I also don't think it is "light" at all. For the price, you can definitely find something better at the drugstore. I think the Cetaphil cream cleanser is much, much better than this and actually feels lighter. Definitely would not recommend this. Plus, the packaging is in a jar which is never hygienic, although I can put up with it for a good product like the cetaphil, just not for a crap product like this one.

on 4/30/2013 4:32:00 AM

i have combination skin, i bought it because it says "light" but it is the heaviest moustirizer i've ever used.
when i apply it i feel like i am waeirng a mask and in the mornings i my skin gets so oily that i can see oil on my pillow cover.
i could only use small amount for my face and now i am using it as a hand cream.

on 12/18/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is not a terrible cream, but I do think that naming it a "light" night cream is very misleading. It's definitely on the heavy side, leaving a sticky and greasy feeling on the skin after applying. I would not put this on my entire face, but rather on areas that need more moisture like around my eyes and dry patches. At the moment, I'm just trying to use it up.

Pros:
No fragrance
Moisturizing
Didn't cause breakouts
Generous amount of product (63 g)

Cons:
Greasy!
Bad packaging (the tub was very cheap looking and poorly constructed compared to other Neutrogena products)

on 10/24/2012 9:01:00 PM

I am a little disappointed with this cream. Alcohol free and fragrance free yet it stings my face when I apply it! I have used many creams and only this one and Nivea (which was heavily fragranced) has caused me this problem. I do not have sensitive skin so I have no idea why I'm reacting to this cream like this.

on 10/22/2012 1:09:00 AM

If you have combination/oily skin this product wouldn't work for you. It's not light a all, it's heavy and smells weird. It leave my skin so greasy and nasty.

i didnt like this night cream, believe it or not I thought it was too light. The texture when you first put it on was very thick and rich but when you wake up the next morning its like I never even put any on. Face was dry and flaky still, I prefer my night creams to be very hydrating and moisterizing.