Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Neutrogena Light Night Cream

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Glad I went with the light version instead of the deep moisture night cream! Should be renamed deep moisture and extra deep moisture. This is a thick, white paste that hydrates my skin perfectly and helps prevent it from getting chapped from acne treatments. Sure this doesn't have any fancy claims but it does what it claims to do and that is all I can ask for. I just took off one lippie because this is not light at all.

on 8/21/2015 11:20:00 PM

I love this cream. I bought this because one of my frds raved about it when I'm in need for night cream. Didnt expect much just to moisturised my acne prone combination skin. It didnt do anything for a few days. Then after about a week of continued usage i can see my face plumped smooth and clear. It definitely helps with my acne too. You only need to use a little just enough to cover the whole face. I dunno why ppl dont like this night cream. For me, I'm in love...well done Neutrogena.

on 11/28/2013 10:16:00 PM

This is stuff is terrible. All I can say is NO. Left my skin extremely greasy. Next morning I was still greasy. The formula smells nice, but like I said NO.

on 9/14/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I quite like this for a night cream. I have acne prone combination skin. I'm on Accutane & I need a lot of moisture but in something that won't break me out. I tried this & liked it! I didn't find it greasy or leaving a film, it absorbed well & made my skin feel hydrated. However, it did tingle a tiny bit which startled me, but it didn't seem to irritate my skin any more than a few seconds. I will continue to use it!

on 9/3/2013 12:16:00 AM

This product is amazing. I have very dry skin, literally as dry as the sahara desert sometimes, I swear. However, I do breakout occasionally. Not much, as I have been on accutane, but the dryness from 2 courses of accutane has taken its toll on my skin, leaving it quite dry. This is one of the only moisturizers I've ever used where I wake up in the morning with fully moisturized, smooth, plump, smooth skin. No breakouts either ! Which is great, as it was a concern for me seeing as this cream is so heavy. I despise anything that makes me breakout, and I refuse to use it again as I am a skin picker. ( I know, I know !) If your skin is dehydrated or dry at all, give this a go. The drier your skin is, the more i would recomend this product for you. It takes a couple minutes to sink in, but when it does, wow ! beautiful, healthy, glowy skin. Also, I know I am somewhat young to be using a night cream (18 years old) but I do not have average oily, teenage skin. I know I'm not the only one ! Great product :)

on 6/4/2013 10:17:00 AM

I am very dissatisfied with this product. It does moisturize, but only after I slather on multiple layers of it. I find that it just sits on my face, rather than getting really immersed in my skin. I also don't think it is "light" at all. For the price, you can definitely find something better at the drugstore. I think the Cetaphil cream cleanser is much, much better than this and actually feels lighter. Definitely would not recommend this. Plus, the packaging is in a jar which is never hygienic, although I can put up with it for a good product like the cetaphil, just not for a crap product like this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As someone with very dry sensitive skin that is acne prone (hormonal and if skin is too dry), this 'night cream' did little to nothing. The product is not moisturizing enough nor comfortable; it feels like you still have a film of something that would clog up your pores even if you tried massaging the cream in.

While this cream did not exactly break me out, it's lack of moisturizing effects and use of dimethicone, I would not purchase this product again.

on 1/4/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very basic, Too greasy, didn't do any good, cheap packaging.

on 12/18/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is not a terrible cream, but I do think that naming it a "light" night cream is very misleading. It's definitely on the heavy side, leaving a sticky and greasy feeling on the skin after applying. I would not put this on my entire face, but rather on areas that need more moisture like around my eyes and dry patches. At the moment, I'm just trying to use it up.

Pros:
No fragrance
Moisturizing
Didn't cause breakouts
Generous amount of product (63 g)

Cons:
Greasy!
Bad packaging (the tub was very cheap looking and poorly constructed compared to other Neutrogena products)

on 10/9/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is my first night cream and a neutrogena product(as a brand). This cream disappointed me big time :( I used it on my face before hitting the bed and I was so excited to wake up as I wanted to know what change does a night cream bring to you. Much to my plight, I woke to a total greaseball face. I thought that I might have used a lot so second night I used it sparingly and same story. I had to suffer from extra oily face for next three days though I stopped using it the second night. Just for ref, I do have oily skin but it totally took my facial oil to another level :( will def nt repurchase