Neutrogena Light Night Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Light Night Cream

3.1

Water, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Dimethicone, PEG 10 Soy Sterol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA

on 2/28/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I kinda like this product, just for moisturizing. I dont like the smell at all! It smells like red wine made with rotten grapes. All this product does is hydrates your skin, so don't buy it to help your acne/pimples. I do recommend it for winter& for colder areas, but not for areas with a lot of humidity. (left my skin quite oily)

on 4/3/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

My skin is sensitive and acne prone. A lot of products cause strange allergic reactions on my skin, and I also have perioral dermatitis. I find that this moisturizer is the only night cream I can put on my face that doesn't irritate it or cause flare ups or breakouts. It's super moisturizing, and I wake up with really plump, smooth skin. The only downside for me is that it is a little on the greasy side, it doesn't absorb very quickly, but I don't mind that too much since it is a night cream so I only use it before bed. I also am not crazy about the packaging, since jars are a little unhygienic, but I just make sure to wash my hands before using.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this! My skin is terribly sensitive and acne prone. I needed a night cream because my skin is dry, and the day moisturizers just werent enough. I love this, it moisturizes, it isnt heavy. It glides on so smooth and best part.. it doesnt aggrivate my skin or break me out! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I quite love this product. It's much cheaper than the SK II stuff I've been using, and does the job pretty well. The tip of my nose tends to dry out quickly (considering I live in a really humid country) and I feel like I always need to dab on some extra cream. But other than that, I love it! I haven't broken out yet and doesn't leave any greasy residue. I think it absorbs into the skin well and keeps (most) of it moisturized. Easy on the pocket too.

on 8/4/2008 11:59:00 PM

I applied this product to my face immediately after showering. Two hours later, I had brand new pimples all over my right cheek; which I can only assume came from this creme, since my skin routine has not changed otherwise. I have so much of this left, and don't want to waste it, so I've started applying it to my neck at night, and that works fine.

All in all: it breaks out my face, but works fine on my neck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

No matter how much I massaged this into my skin it was always greasy and made my skin feel gross. Even if I only used a tiny amount. I'm disappointed, because my face really isn't even THAT oily. Might be good for people with super dry skin, or maybe in the winter.

on 11/14/2004 10:41:00 PM

I'm using it because I'm also using Clean and Clear Persa-gel 10 which dries out my skin pretty badly, so the light night cream does a really good job of hydrating my skin but not clogging. It does feel a little greasy after putting it on, but goes away after a few minutes.