AG Hair Cosmetics daily light

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this conditioner! It really is light weight enough to use on an everyday basis. I use this after my Control shampoo and it saves my hair. My hair looks shinier, healthier, softer, and stronger. It also smells really good! This liter though is very expensive, about $40, so definitely get it on a liter sale from Ulta like I did. Just because it was on sale, I already did buy a backup.

on 8/12/2010 3:24:00 PM

Great conditioner for fine hair. It doesn weigh down my waves, but it is expensive. Thankfully, you don't need a lot.

on 10/3/2008 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner. It is perfect for my hair, as I wash it everyday, and this does not strip my hair too much. My HG conditioner.

*I use it alongside AG Daily Light shampoo.

on 9/16/2008 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

When A/G products first came on the market I was tired of bad haircuts so I contacted a local TV station that had a show that did makeovers and asked for recommendations. I tried a few pricey salons and my hairstylist told me to try the daily conditioner. I thought "Here we go again, another waste of money", but he assured me that he received nothing for recommending the product. Fell in love with it!! I only needed a dime for my course, below shoulder length hair. In more recent years it seems like the product has been watered down a bit. I don't know if it's because I've aged or because the formulation was changed. Regardless, it still saves me everytime, especially during our harsh Canadian winters. Smells great, smooths my frizzies like no other. I would recommend it for people who wash their hair frequently. I'm taking one lippie off because I haven't tried many other conditioners since I came across this one. P.S. It's nice to have a product made in Canada for a change so I don't have to order online and pay shipping fees!!

I'm a bit undecided about whether I will repurchase. I'm going to say no for now. This stuff has a great smell and it leaves my hair somewhat shiny; however, it weighs my hair down if I use it a few days in a row.

on 7/3/2005 11:36:00 AM

This is an excellent daily conditioner that has left my thick, wavy, colour-treated hair in great condition. I use it with the TechTwo shampoo for colour-treated hair. It can be quite expensive, so look for it at beauty supply stores where they often sell the two products in one litre bottles at a lower price.

on 7/17/2003 6:34:00 PM

Totally ~love~ the yummy banana/coconutty scent =D I like to glob it on after using A/G Tech 2wo shampoo. Rinses clean and leaves my hair softer, smoother, and shinier. continued >>