AG Hair Cosmetics daily light

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

I use this after A/G Tech Two shampoo, it's smells yummy and leaves my hair super soft. You don't need much, either.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have fine (but thick) blonde-highlighted hair. When I bought A/G's Tech Two shampoo, it came with a bottle of this conditioner. Unfortunately I didn't like it - my hair was impossible to comb afterwards and it was always a bit too frizzy and dry. So I switched to the Ultramoist and I'm lovin' that. I would recommend if you're going to try a new shampoo or conditioner, perhaps wait a bit on the litre sizes until you're sure you like it!

I have been using the Ultramoist as a conditioner to help repair my hair after some mishaps with colour. My hair is much healthier now so I thought I would try a lighter conditioner. I bought this to go with the rest of the A/G line I own and I am very happy with it. It helps detangle my thick, coarse hair and doesn't leave it weighed down. I got this on a special for $6 CDN and I am going to go back for more. A great price and a great product!

on 3/26/2004 4:17:00 PM

This is a very basic conditioner. I have highlighted hair with dry ends, and this is satisfactory for now. It lightly moisturizes, but it isn't quite enough for my hair. For normal hair, it would be a great daily use conditioner.