4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

Great for colour treated hair. Makes my fine hair smooth without weighing it down. It smells really good too.

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

13 years ago

For some reason this shampoo makes my wavy hair limp. It does soften the hair and smells nice and I use it as an alternate to my other shampooos when my hair gets really dry. Nothing spectacular.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

14 years ago

My hair is highlighted and therefore a bit damaged. This shampoo works great for colour-treated hair. My blonde is still blonde (no brassiness) so I think it really helps preserve colour treatments. My hair is always soft and shiny, especially if I use A/G's Ultramoist conditioner afterwards. It is a bit pricy, but often you can find great deals on the one litre size, and it will last for months!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

15 years ago

I didn't exactly buy this, but this is the shampoo I used all the time when I was in cosmetology class two years ago. Hair feels nice and soft even without conditioner! WIth conditioner, my hair just feels AMAZING. Salon products are definitely more expensive because they work so much better, but I don't know... I won't really pay $30 CAD for shampoo. (Especially since I use a LOT of shampoo per wash) The size of the bottles will probably last me a long time, but still. I would buy it if I had extra money though.

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

15 years ago

I love this shampoo. First off the smell alone keeps me coming back, and it cleans my hair with tons of lather and the result is softness. I wish the litre bottle came with a pump... the conditioner did, but that is seriously my only complaint.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

15 years ago

This is a wonderful shampoo for colour-treated hair; the best I have tried so far. I'm not a fan of the pineapple-tropical scent but thankfully it doesn't last. Combined with the daily light conditioner, this has kept my thick, wavy, colour-treated hair in great condition. <p> It is quite expensive, so look for it at beauty supply stores where they often sell the shampoo and conditioner in one litre bottles that come in a package together. Alternatively, check out the line at: http://www.aghaircare.com to see where you can buy it.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

3.0
from

15 years ago

This is a fairly good shampoo for colour-treated hair. It cleans very well but it didn't leave any moisture to my hair. My hair was very tanlged after washing and I had to pack on the ultramoist treatment afterwards. Going to give it a few more washes before I make my final decision about this product.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlack

2.0

15 years ago

I really wanted to like this product, it smells great, safe for colour treated hair, and has sunscreens. It cleaned nicely and rinsed out well but unfortunately by the end of 2 weeks my fine, curly hair was ill-defined and frizzier than before. I wondered what happened cuz my hair's usually shiny and nicely defined and then I figured out it was the Tech Two. I didn't change anything else in my routine. Even L'oreal colour vive worked better on my hair than this for some reason. The only ingredient that I can see might be causing a problem is the panthenol. Pantene pro-v has that too and my hair hates it. I think my hair's just picky, I'm sure this is a good shampoo for most people!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

15 years ago

This is a good daily shampoo for treated hair. It cleans well, doesn't weigh my hair down.. fiarly good. It's one of those products where you are satisfied, but it's nothing spectacular.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

15 years ago

This is a very nice everyday shampoo for pretty much any hair type. It lathers and cleans well without stripping. It leaves my hair soft, shiny and slightly more voluminous than usual. Although it's creamy looking and feeling, it doesn't aggravate my oily scalp-big bonus for me. I also love the tropical fruit/pineapple scent, but it could be too much for some. It's not cheap but worth buying when on sale. I would buy again. :)

About reviewer (549 reviews)

Age19-24