4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

THIS STUFF IS INCREDIBLE. I was suffering from hair loss and dry, brittle hair before I bought this shampoo and conditioner set. After just one use, my hair felt silkier, stronger, and overall healthier. Now three weeks later, my hair is incredibly smooth and is growing so much faster. It smells great and my hair doesn't become oily until the third day. I also used to suffer from a very itchy scalp and dandruff but this shampoo/conditioner has drastically changed that. Now it only gets itchy when I reach my third day of unwashed hair. I bought the 1litre bottles which totalled to about $40CAD for both the shampoo and conditioner. Totally worth it. The only problem I have with it is the packaging. The litre bottles don't come with a pump and needs to be purchased separately for ~$2 each. seriously, why??? And the pumps are necessary because it is quite difficult to squeeze the conditioner out of the giant bottle.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I'm pretty picky when it comes to shampoos, and this stuff is the bomb ! Smells amazing, but we all know that is not what's most important. What's most important is how it makes your hair feel, and this shampoo makes hair extremely soft. It is the only shampoo I've found with the PERFECT balance of cleansing/moisturizing. You rinse out this shampoo and your hair still feels soft. With most shampoos, while rinsing it out your hair feels stringy or hard/dry. You can really tell a difference with this shampoo. I like to use this shampoo with my favorite Schwarzkopf BC Time Restore deep conditioning treatment (a mouthful, I know lol). Using this duo every time I wash my hair has resulted in permanent good hair days ! Another great shampoo is the Brocato miracle cloud 9 shampoo, which is sulfate-free. Easily my two favorite shampoos :) I also love that AG doesn't test on animals. Will repurchase again and again.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

7 years ago

Smells like a pina colada. AMAZING. However I noticed my ends were slightly "crunchy" and my hair was also sticky throughout the day. I started using this along with the AG keratin repair conditioner and I'm starting to wonder if the conditioner is to blame for the stickiness and crunchy ends. Will update when I figure it out since I really want to give this shampoo 5 stars!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

It does a great job at cleansing without weighing my hair down. My favorite thing though is the scent of this shampoo! It smells like a tropical vacay.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

8 years ago

This is my HG shampoo. I have very fine hair that gets oily easily, and as a result I was using shampoos meant for fine hair that added volume; my hairstylist suggested I try the Tech Two because the added protein would strength my hair. As a result my hair gets oily a lot slower (I can wash every third day in a pinch), it smells amazing, and it's so soft and shiny!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

Great moisturizing shampoo for color treated hair. I fell in love with this shampoo back in high school when someone had left a small travel size in the shower at the swimming pool. From then on, I stopped using drugstore shampoos!! It smells sooo nice. It provides a nice moisturizing lather. As with all A/G products, it is PETA friendly!

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I love this shampoo. I preserves my colour amazingly, smells fantastic and leaves my hair so delightfully shiny and healthy!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

10 years ago

I've been alternating between the various AG shampoos for years now (Tech One, Tech Two and the Moisture one). I get them at the beauty supply outlet in litre sized bottles (often either on sale or sold with a free litre sized conditioner). I have very thick hair and use a lot of shampoo but I find these to be far more economical than the 8 oz. sized bottles of shampoo from the drugstore (to say nothing of the quality). These are excellent shampoos at quite reasonable prices and the litre bottles last me a LONG time.

About reviewer (1495 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

3.0

10 years ago

I bought this shampoo to care for my newly darkened hair. I dont like sulfate free poos too much so I figured this may be good. I got a liter on sale for $20. Well it smells great, cleans nicely and doesnt dry out my hair. But I dont think it really protected my colour. a month later and I have considerable fading. I wash every other to every second day. I just wasnt super impressed on the colour protect aspect of it.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I have gone through 2 bottles (1 litre each) of this shampoo & I love it. It's smells like a tropical drink and gently cleanses without being harsh. This is great for color treated fine hair like mine. Would repurchase again!

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Not Sure