no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

11 years ago

This smell is delicious! I can't think of anyone who doesn't like it. However, like 99% of all Fruits and Passion fragrances, the smell does NOT last. Thus, you have to bring the bottle with you everywhere and spray yourself at least 4 times a day!!! I love it, but not enough to drag my bottle with me everywhere!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

1.0

11 years ago

I gotta tell ya, the fragrance is fresh & yummy - but is gone in a moment! I would gladly pay more for this fragrance to last longer! But honestly, it fades immediately - so thus the bad review - sorry!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

Such an addictive smell that pretty much nobody hates... I could inhale this for hours.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

12 years ago

Love the smell but it doesn't last. Bought it for HKD345; which, when converted back to Canadian dollars, is CAD44. So, unless you're a Canadian or an American, it's worth it but not for yours truly. I would still buy it if the lasting power is strong but sadly, that's not the case.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

13 years ago

This is DELICIOUS! I got it wih the body wash at the Fruits & Passion store in Toronto. All their scents are very true to the descriptions & this smells exactly like fresh fruit. My only gripe is the lasting power, which could be better. However, it comes in a huge bottle so retouching isn't a problem.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

13 years ago

Fresh, sweet, citrusy, and smooth. Definitely not breaking the bank for the size you get (if you love it, buy the bigger bottle) I usually hate this kind of old world, english tea garden esthetic, but I love the green bottle with the stationary-like, flowery label. My only complaint is that the smell does disappear quite quickly however, the price isnt too steep, so reapplying once or twice during the day doesnt worry me. It does seem like a never ending bottle...

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairRed

13 years ago

OK, I gave this 4 lippies because I looove the smell. But my 2 problems with it are 1) the smell fades so fast and 2) I wish you could get this in the bottle that comes with the Holiday/Christmas time set. You know, the long, skinny, frosted glass tube? That's what I got my Peach fragrance in, and its a better design for my purse & looks nicer. Unfortunately you have to buy the whole set to get this, and its only out once a year. Apparently the packaging is different so people wont try and return/exchange gift sets as seperate items. Makes sense.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

3.0

14 years ago

mm smells really nice.. so fruity w.o being over the top flowery. the cantaloup is really nice. my bf loves it. we even got it in body massage oils too.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBlack

14 years ago

this is so cheap $30 canadian for 125 ml. i love love love the smell, so fruity and perfect for summer, the cantaloup smells fresh not too heavy. i have already purchased 2 so i will most likely purchase again. YUMMMM

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

14 years ago

This is wonderful... reminds me of starburst in a way but has a true canteloupe smell and canteloupe is not a scent that is totally played out, so it's unique. I wish they had these stores in the US, so far I have only seen it in bigger stores like Nordstrom here, I went to the Fruits and Passion store in Canada and went crazy, can't believe it's not here!

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure