L'Oreal Age Perfect Eye Treatment

3.0

Love texture!

on 8/25/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely moisturizing. No fragrance, which is important to me. Anti-aging ingredients, including a form of retinol. Definitely reasonable price compared to many. Easy to find in drugstores.

on 5/25/2012 1:43:00 AM

I have just recently tried this product out. It's different to the one shown in the picture on this review, but the same name? Anyway, the jar is dark reddy/brown kinda colour and has a gold lid. It's the L'Oreal Age Perfect Eye Balm. It feels sooo good. I really think just for the feeling around my eyes it's worth the money. It's not like a lotion that just soaks in and nothing remains. It is a light coloured balm that you gently tap on top of your eyelids and of course underneath the eye. It doesn't feel greasy under the eye, but somewhat greasy on the lid. However, the eyelids are the oiliest part of the face and I already have oily skin, so it could feel different on you. Anyway, I just felt that this product felt great, didn't look shiny or greasy and was very moisturising to my eye area. I think this is a good product and I would purchase again.

on 4/19/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Im reviewing for the white jar with gold lid version of this. Have not seen this version sold locally (singapore) so I use it sparringly. But to great effects! Im a 28 yr old asian, who's beginning to notice fine crow's feet, and under-eye lines, as well as smile lines. Thought i was happy with the Revita-Lift jar, til i used this. It's meant for matured skin, but just perfect for me. Been a week of using this, day & night, my fine smile lines can only be seen when i smiled. The depressed mark dissappered when im done smiling. Before this, the lines seems to remain. Brought my skin back to resilence. It seems to be working rather well on my under-eye lines too. Will definitely be a staple!

on 12/12/2011 3:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm reviewing the advanced gold version of this product in the amber jar. I was starting to notice tiny fine lines around my eyes this year, so I wanted to get something heavy, but not greasy. I also have very sensitive skin, so I didn't want anything with retinol or glycolic acid in it. This stuff really works! It's kind a a butter-colored whipped blam, and it just sinks right into my skin without leaving any residue. I can even use it before applying makeup with no problems. After only a month of use, I notice a drastic decrease in the lines. There has been no stinging or irritation and it really did the trick. If you didn't like the regular version, try the advanced "gold" version in the darker jar.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Only reviewing texture, scent and color. I don't know what some of the other reviewers purchased, but mine is creamy and white,barely scented doesn't sting or burn my eyes. Goes on smoothly absorbs quickly and is pleasant to use. I only purchased yesterday so can't say anything about the effects but some of these reviews must be for a different product or a product that has been sitting uncovered in the sun or something or they are making up reviews.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

General moisture. I've been through 2 of these. Nothing special. I need more so I'm looking for something new. Meh. Not good but not bad

PROS: Very moisturizing. Doesn't bother my eyes at all. Reasonable price. I don't notice a scent. (L'oreal can be famous for perfuming their face products, but this one is great.) Reasonable price. No milia at all from this.

CONS: Some won't like that it's in a jar because of contamination of product with your fingers, but my hands are clean when I use it. Those who find it too moisturizing will not want to use it before makeup (maybe at night would be better for them.)

ALTERNATES: I use the Revitalift eye cream by L'oreal in the day to address wrinkles. Another alternate for moisture is: Devita Revitalizing Eye Lift Creme with Polypeptides.

on 5/28/2009 8:43:00 AM

This eye cream works fine for me. It isn't great, and I suspect I may need a little more moisture, but I'm not having any huge problem with it. I plant to try other eye creams from L'Oreal and if I don't like any better, I would re-buy this. The first time I used it, I smashed it into my eye like I always have done with eye creams, or even my Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing Cream. That was a problem. It stung and stung for hours, so since then I take greater care when applying and I've been fine. Overall an okay product and the price is right.

on 7/6/2009 2:54:00 PM

EDIT 7/21/09: Have to knock off a few lippies. This cream is way too strong to use on your upper lids. I can only use it under my eyes and then very sparingly. It does seem effective on crow's feet and puffiness under the eyes. I won't be repurchasing this although I'm very happy with the other Age Perfect products from L'Oreal.