Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds - Fairy Romantic

No Image

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

PPP this is my HG lip gloss! i love to layer this over my clinique almost lipstick in black honey. it goes on a very beautiful pink. the glitter does outlast the gloss though :( other than that, i would use this forever if it hadn't been discontinued.

EDIT: Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Rhinestone Pink is the exact same shade!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just don't like the colors....and they come off pretty quick!

on 11/16/2003 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It looks almost just like clear lip gloss on my lips, bit with the tiniest bit of pink. Nice, but like all wet shine diamonds, it is not long lasting.

on 11/1/2003 8:44:00 PM

This is beautiful! Such a pretty pink with silver shimmer. It's sheer, but gives my lips the perfect dose of pinky-mauve pigment. Gorgeous and wearable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

fairy romantic is a really cute sheer sparkly pink lipgloss. its very reasonably priced and i think its an overall good gloss. the only complaint from me is that its a little too sheer and shows up basically clear with a *little* pink tint when i was expecting something a little brighter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very pretty, very sheer shimmery pink gloss. I was expecting a bit more pigment, so I was disappointed in that respect. However, it's still a really nice product. It isn't too gritty or excessively glittery. It's smooth and shiney and has no offensive taste/smell. I like to use it over other pink lipsticks/glosses to tone them down or add more shine. It's kind of expensive for a drugstore gloss, but oh well. That doesn't really matter since good low-end glosses seem to be a rarity. A good one is worth a couple extra bucks.

I love these glosses. But beware when your looking for the colors. Fairy Romantic goes on an extremely sheer pink. Its almost clear. I think if you want a pink gloss, your better bet is to go with another bright pink in the line. They look as if they would be shockingly bright, but their not densly pigmented resulted in a sheer version of the color you see in the tube. I just might have to go back and buy all of them! :)

on 4/27/2003 11:23:00 AM

Now let me just start this review of by saying that for some reason I cannot pass up Bubble Gum Pink lipglosses (Lancome Miracle, Chanel Glossimer Starlett, and oh so many more). I have been reading about this color on the boards and just happened to be in a Target about 3 hours from home this weekend and was just heading to the checout when the Spring 2003 collection caught my perphrial vision, I stopped and without a second look, scooped up this WSD and proceeded to the checkout. Much to my suprise when I got to my vehicle and dumped out my Target bag, I noted the color name and thought..Now I see what all of these raves are for, this color is beautiful, beautiful and PINK. I own only one other WSD l/g (Pink Carat) and the difference in the pigment level is amazing. Pink Caret is a BRIGHT fuchia and very true to the color it looks in the tube, Fariy Romantic looks like it is a very bright babydoll pink in the tube but once applied, it is a very sheer pink with silver glitter. I enjoy the color and am not unhappy with the purchace, but how many babydoll pink does one lady need? Over all a great product at a great price. I am a PPP.

on 4/18/2003 7:00:00 PM

I love the color, a pretty medium pink. Has lots of shimmer, a beautiful gloss.

Too similar to Rhinestone Pink!