The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner
The Body Shop Banana Conditioner - YUM!

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Musa Paradisica (Banana) Fruit (Emollient/Lubricant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cetrimonium Chloride (Hair Conditioner), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Honey (Humectant), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Stabiliser/Thickener), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Yellow 5 (Colour), Yellow 6 (Colour) [March, 2013]

on 4/29/2015 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love this conditioner so much just like the reviewer below I also use the ginger shampoo together with the banana conditioner and I must say that this two are a match made in heaven, this duo transferred my hair to a super soft and shiny
Looking hair. Hopefully the bodyshop do not reformulate this at all. Will stock up when they have sales going. Love love love the smell too. Yummy:)

on 4/25/2015 8:19:00 PM

I use this product along with Ginger Shampoo also from the body shop. This conditioner moisturizes and volumizes my hair so much. Leaving them soft and shiny. I will leave them naturally dry and then apply argan oil to naturally shape my hair. No combing to make them naturally messy. Heaven!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was looking for a silicone-free conditioner because i recently started co- washing... This is a fine product, not the best I have tried (still looking for that!) but decent enough to buy again. Like most body shop products, it smells amazing. Straight from the bottle and when you first put it on your hair smells of bananas, but when you rinse it there is a WONDERFUL banana-vanilla smell lingering on your hair all day (at least if you have dry hair like me!).

on 5/16/2011 1:56:00 AM

Sadly, this conditioner has let me down. It smells beautiful (like fresh, ripe bananas) but it does nothing for me or my hair. It does not detangle, or moisturize my hair - if anything, I feel that I have more tangles than ever and that my hair feels quite straw-like after use. The top of my back is also breaking out, which seems to be strongly correlated to when I started using this shampoo/conditioner duo...I'm wondering if this is these products are to blame? I wish it would have worked for me, but no dice. I won't be repurchasing it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The trick to this amazing conditioner is to run it under a hot tap for about 30 seconds, it makes the consitency much thinner and easier to use.

on 1/4/2006 2:05:00 AM

If they didn't discontinue this line (and a lot of others; why does The Body Shop keep doing that?? All my favorite products are now gone!) I would still be using it, together with the shampoo. Like the others, I found the smell in the bottle a little strong and off-putting, unlike the shampoo, which smells great in the bottle, but thankfully the smell isn't unpleasant once it's rinsed out, and unlike other conditioners, it really does make the hair softer! At least it did with mine. I wish they'd bring it back!

Popular Conditioners