The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner
The Body Shop Banana Conditioner - YUM!

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Musa Paradisica (Banana) Fruit (Emollient/Lubricant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cetrimonium Chloride (Hair Conditioner), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Honey (Humectant), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Stabiliser/Thickener), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Yellow 5 (Colour), Yellow 6 (Colour) [March, 2013]

I typicaly do not like banana scented things but the smell was fine. This paired with the shampoo left my hair soft and moisturized.

on 10/19/2013 8:21:00 PM

Omg... this smell... It is just AMAZING. The product does the job, I would maybe not say it is the best conditioner in the world, but I really like it. I admit I do not have a lot of expectations from shampoo and conditioner cause well, my hair are quite normal and healthy so they don't need a lot of extra attention. But yes, I do love this product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I wanted to absolutely love this product, because it smells amazing, but in truth I really just like it. I am pretty much mall-bound- I work in the mall, and I work crazy hours, and I hate shopping. So I tend to all of my purchases at stores in the mall that are within a two minute walk of my store. Fortunately, Body Shop is right there. And this conditioner (combined with the shampoo) works well. It conditions my long dry curly locks, and makes them softer and smell nice. The bottle is way way too small, but the price is quite right- they are always running some sort of deal or another in store, which brings the price down quite nicely. Overall a good, but not phenomenal, product, and one I will likely continue to use.

on 1/27/2013 2:16:00 PM

I love this stuff. It's not filled with absolute sh!te, but isn't "too hippy" for my dry, curly, styled-to-death hair. It doesn't give that silicone sheen you may be used to, but it's all kinds of good for hair. I've dumped out my Lait Vital.

on 9/4/2012 10:45:00 AM

I have normal hair but it's colour-treated so sometimes it feels a bit dry. I usually spend a lot on conditioners and I got this one because it was super cheap (3, which is like... $4 I think!) and I was intrigued by the scent. I am LOVING this. The scent is just plain amazing: banana, cocunut, fruity and gourmand. I just wish it would linger a bit longer.
I leaves my hair soft and shiny just like my other conditioners, that usually cost a lot more. I love the texture and smell and will definitely repurchase, especially since it's quite cheap here. It's no miracle worker, but if your hair is not very damaged I think it's great.

on 3/13/2012 3:26:00 AM

This is an excellent conditioner. I also like the fact that it really has banana in it (second on the ingredient list!), not just the fragrance. I just love it!

I was attracted to this product because of the smell. It has a strong, delicious banana scent, but does not leave my hair smelling like bananas. Here are my pros and cons of this conditioner:

Pros
- beautiful scent
- reasonably priced and although the bottle is not that big, it has lasted me a long time
- not tested on animals :)

Cons
- bad packaging: the conditioner is fairly thick and it is hard to squeeze out of the bottle. I had to store it upside down to solve this.
- not a miracle conditioner: hydrated my normal hair, but did not make it overly soft

Overall, I am happy that I tried this product out, but my new salon conditioner works much better on my hair.

on 1/9/2012 9:49:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff, I almost didn't know what to do when my local store was out. I now purchase two at a time.
It smells amazing, its super moisturizing, it makes my hair super smooth and soft.
love love love

on 11/9/2011 7:54:00 AM

I have very dry hair because I almost wash it every day, I blow dry it, and I use a straightener. Before I started torturing my hair, my hair was a little bit wavy, it wasn't entirely straight so I bought a straightener, I did use protection serums, but the next day I always had to wash my hair again because after a night of sleep it was wavy again, and a bit greasier. So after two years my hair was damaged, and dry. Last summer I had to cut of a big piece of my hair, and I decided to stay away from my straightener for a while. I have blond hair, but now that I'm 22 it's gotten much darker then it was when I was a child, so sometimes I have to get highlights, sot that damages my hair even more. I have bought every brand of shampoo and conditioner that is on the market from really expensive (more than 25 euro) to really cheap brands. Sometimes the shampoos did restore my hair, but then it was so static and curly that I had to use my straightener again. The only thing that helps is olive oil, and an avocado mask. But I can't use this every day. Yesterday I bought the banana shampoo and conditioner, and this morning I tried it. I loved the smell. The shampoo was really great, it made my hair soft, didn't tangle. The conditioner was even better. For the first time this week I didn't use my straightener, I did blow dry my hair, but I didn't have to use any of my protection products. My hair is straight, shiny, and looks healthy! plus it smells divine!

on 4/13/2010 4:03:00 PM

This smells nice in the tube, but has a really odd smell when I put it in my hair (syntethic like). It doesn't do anything special for my hair, either.