The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Oily
The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner
The Body Shop Banana Conditioner - YUM!

3.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Musa Paradisica (Banana) Fruit (Emollient/Lubricant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cetrimonium Chloride (Hair Conditioner), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Honey (Humectant), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Stabiliser/Thickener), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Yellow 5 (Colour), Yellow 6 (Colour) [March, 2013]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lovely banana scent. It could be a tad more moisturizing but it does soften and add shine well. I will have to pair it with the ginger shampoo as other have suggested to see if there is a difference. My daughter likes to use this too. She has fine hair and this gives her the right amount of moisture without leaving any film on her hair. It does give slip in the shower and makes detangling easy. The banana scent does fade after a while unfortunately. I have not tired the matching shampoo, but this pairs well with some of my other shampoos well.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have dry ends and an oily scalp.
This conditioner smells okay but I did not feel it did much for my hair at all. The shampoo counterpart is much better but I would not buy this conditioner again.

on 7/29/2011 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I really loved the smell of this conditioner, which is why I bought it. It makes my hair pretty soft and shiny, but it doesn't untangle it like other conditioners. It also doesn't exactly leave a layer around my hair, like conditioners that I have previously used. This probably has to do with the fact that it doesn't have any silicones in it, and I really prefer silicones in my conditioners that leave a layer and prevent split ends/or make it seem as if I don't have split ends. This is why I won't be repurchasing.

If you are looking for a silicone-free conditioner with a great smell, that leaves your hair light and soft, this is for you. If you are looking to prevent split ends (like me), you might need to look further.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was looking for a silicone-free conditioner because i recently started co- washing... This is a fine product, not the best I have tried (still looking for that!) but decent enough to buy again. Like most body shop products, it smells amazing. Straight from the bottle and when you first put it on your hair smells of bananas, but when you rinse it there is a WONDERFUL banana-vanilla smell lingering on your hair all day (at least if you have dry hair like me!).

on 8/7/2010 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meh. I bought it because it was there. It doesn't untangle my hair that well, it smells nice at the beginning...kind of a weird texture though, with that and the smell I felt i was actually spreading bananas on my hair. Just a regular conditioner, any magic.

on 3/4/2004 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this along with the shampoo. I absolutely love this conditioner. I have fairly dry hair, and this makes it feel so soft.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love using this in the winter when my hair is really dry. it has a nice banana smell and leaves my hair nice and soft. I love that the smell lingers in your hair. The price is a little steep, but hey you gotta splurge sometimes.

Popular Conditioners