The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Other
The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner
The Body Shop Banana Conditioner - YUM!

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Musa Paradisica (Banana) Fruit (Emollient/Lubricant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cetrimonium Chloride (Hair Conditioner), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Honey (Humectant), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Stabiliser/Thickener), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Yellow 5 (Colour), Yellow 6 (Colour) [March, 2013]

This was the last straw that lead me to not buy Body Shop products anymore. This was an AMAZING conditioner. It detangled, it left my hair soft but not filmy or greasy, and the smell was lovely and not too strong. I loved it. I also loved the Japanese facial grains, tea-zone, and those wonderful lip stain markers that were like Stila lip rouge but at half the price. I don't even bother going in the Body Shop anymore since I know I'll never get the same product twice because of their insane discontinuing!

Popular Conditioners