The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner

The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner
The Body Shop Banana Conditioner - YUM!

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Musa Paradisica (Banana) Fruit (Emollient/Lubricant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cetrimonium Chloride (Hair Conditioner), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Honey (Humectant), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Stabiliser/Thickener), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Yellow 5 (Colour), Yellow 6 (Colour) [March, 2013]

on 10/10/2001 7:21:00 PM

I am *loving* this! My hair was totally dried out from the summer and this conditioner allows me to easily get a brush through my wet hair. Usually I have to use a leave-in conditioner in addition to regular conditioner. Not with this! And it smells like real bananas. Yuuuuummy :0)
Edit: TBS changed the formula of this. It's not as moisturizing now, but still smells great!
continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love using this in the winter when my hair is really dry. it has a nice banana smell and leaves my hair nice and soft. I love that the smell lingers in your hair. The price is a little steep, but hey you gotta splurge sometimes.

on 8/26/2002 1:40:00 PM

This thick conditioner smells very good and I can't believe how soft my hair is after leaving it in for about 5 minutes. I bought a smaller bottle so that if i were disappointed, I wouldn't have to go through a big bottle of this product, but since I like it, I will definately buy the big one after I'm done with the bottle.

on 9/5/2002 1:28:00 PM

The same basically goes for what I said about the shampoo- but this conditioner is so thick and luxurious! Awesome stuff :)

Undoubtedly the best-smelling conditioner on the planet. I LOVE this conditioner. It might be a little heavy for daily use, but overall, this is a fantastic product.

on 11/30/2002 11:55:00 PM

This smelled wonderful and really detangled and softened my hair. I was very pleasantly surprised!

on 12/22/2002 1:28:00 PM

I've been using this since junior high school. Love the scent and the squishy texture. Really feels like you are slopping mashed bananas onto your hair! Works great in my opinion, leaving my head soft and less frizzy, just like a conditioner should. I even think it gives a touch of extra volume to my freakishly fine hair.

on 12/29/2002 12:54:00 PM

This stuff is great! I feel like I am rubbing bananas on my head! It smells sooooo good, and leaves my hair soft and shiny!

on 1/13/2003 8:55:00 PM

I loved this product! I needed a quick conditioner because I ran out and thought I could get by without it! (Was I wrong!) This smelled wonderful and made my hair easy to comb through. It was a little heavy on my baby-fine hair and I wish that the smell was stronger so that it would last in my hair longer! (I'm silly-but I LIKE smelling my shampoo or conditioner hours later!)

on 4/17/2003 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

What a wonderful conditioner! Leaves my dry and damaged hair super soft and managable.