The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner

Filtered by age: 44-55
The Body Shop Banana Nourishing Conditioner
The Body Shop Banana Conditioner - YUM!

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Musa Paradisica (Banana) Fruit (Emollient/Lubricant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cetrimonium Chloride (Hair Conditioner), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Honey (Humectant), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Stabiliser/Thickener), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Fragrance (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Yellow 5 (Colour), Yellow 6 (Colour) [March, 2013]

This is an old favourite. We bought it for my 15 year old son who uses way too much shampoo. But I love in on my dry, wavy and aging hair. It smells great and works really well with the shampoo.

I really like this conditioner. It keeps my color treated, fine hair that is slightly dry at the ends in great shape. I also love the scent. Back in the day, women used fresh bananas to condition their hair. It's still a tried and true recipe. I love that this conditioner washes out fully, never leaving any dulling residue. I also love that the fragrance lasts. It's not so much the banana scent that lingers as it is a fresh fruity note. It's not overpowering, in other words. I use this as my stand by condish and I really love the price. I bought 3 bottles for $10. You can't beat that!! However, the packaging could be improved upon. It's difficult to squeeze because the plastic bottle is not flexible. In my shower right now is a half full bottle with a big dent in it. That being said, the packaging problem isn't a concern, just a bit inconvenient. I love what's inside too much to stop using it. It's really conditioning and sold at a more than fair price.

on 10/23/2009 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Also in Holland the Banana Conditioner is back. The Body Shop brought back some succesfull products from the past, you can vote for your favourites and when the product gets enough votes it stays in the assortment.

This conditioner gives my fine hair shine and makes it very soft. Maybe a little bit too heavy for my hairtype, but it is a good one.

I cannot find the ingredients anywere, so I don't know if it is exactly the same as 20 years ago.