Mary Kay Tribute

No Image

4.1

on 5/5/2013 8:27:00 PM

Tribute is a ever so slightly masculine scent for such a high society, feminine woman like Mary Kay was. To me this fragrance is total musk. A lot of Mary Kay fragrances have a vanilla note to them and Tribute is no exception but it is mainly just musk....pure musk oil. I really like this scent but it's kind of strange they would make a scent like this as a "tribute" to Mary Kay. Maybe they wanted a musky, masculineish scent because Mary Kay was an astute business woman who created a world wide successful company?

on 4/30/2011 9:15:00 PM

yummy floral I like it

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This fragrance smells identical to Burberry Brit. I own both perfumes and cannot tell the difference between them when I'm wearing one on each wrist. It is a very warm powdery vanilla scent. I love the smell of both fragrances, but am happy to have found this version at a fraction of the cost. I'll never repurchase Brit, but I'll certainly repurchase Tribute!!

on 12/26/2008 11:52:00 PM

This has a very strong FLORAL/Powder Drydown on me. I usually like floral frags but did not like this one on me. This can smell great on the right person, just wasn't me.. This is a classic in my opionion and I'm shocked they are discontinuing it, maybe they shouldn't of messed with the original formula ( I hear they did anyway)..

I wouldn't buy this because Mary Kay changed the original Tribute formulation, the bottle and everything. They used to have one about 10 years ago that was totally different than this Tribute. I smelled Tribute at a trade show the other day and was SO disappointed. It used to smell so bright and warm, now it just smells like everything else. :-(

This is a really cozy scent and a lovely oriental. Pretty packaging and okay to buy if there is nothing else at a Mary Kay party you want to buy. :) I say this because it smells identical to Revlon fire & ice which is a lot cheaper and actually smells better and is longer lasting.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love a perfume that ACTUALLY lasts, and this one definitely does. I first smelled this scent on a girl that I somewhat know at BW3's. We were sitting at a table and I could smell someones perfume, which smelled amazing. I finally had to ask and found out that it was Mary Kay, the girl said that it was a gift and she didn't know exactly which perfume that it was, which made me sad. I had asked her again later on and she confirmed that it was Tribute. I actually bought 2 bottles, haha. It's a wonderful smell and it makes me feel pretty. It's hard to find a perfume that actually lasts and this one does, which makes it worth your money. On another note, I have to disagree with the fact that it smells like burberry brit, I have burberry brit as well and I don't believe that these 2 perfumes smell alike at all. Burberry Brit smells good (it smelled better in the magazine sample) and it does have the oriental smells, but Tribute is much softer. BUY THIS!

on 4/11/2006 3:20:00 AM

My absolute favorite parfume! I love the smell of it and it lasts for the whole day. Mmmmmm.....

I just received this as a birthday present from my best friend whose mom is a Mary Kay rep. I love fragrances in general and was surprised by how much I liked this. I had trouble at first determining the scent, but afterwhile I took to the lightness and sophiscation of the scent. It's like a grown up Love's Baby Soft, but definitely longer lasting and sexier. I can't wait to buy the bottle since I got the perfumed lotion and dusting puff.

I must change my review.
The perfume smells good but it gives me headache and make me nauseous.

Popular Fragrances