Uploaded by lemonycupcake

price range

Reviews

2.0

May/31/2012

I didn't like it because it didn't repair my chapped, dried out lips. Plus I hated dipping my finger in the jar!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Feb/23/2010

Overall, this is a good basic lip balm. I do find I have to swirl my finger in it and then rub my lips together to create friction that warms it up so that it glides better, but it definitely feels light and natural on my lips. The packaging is horrible, though.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jan/02/2010

Fantastic product that leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft. Paying nearly eight usd for a lip balm is a bit pricey but the product itself is great and also makes a good lipstick primer because of its shea butter formula. Downsides to this product are; its unpleasant rose smell and its cheap packaging.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromxAysha

Aug/05/2009

I have atleast 2 of most of the LUSH lipbalms (Lip Service, Whipstick, Let Them Eat Cake, Honey Trap etc.) id always seen Lite Lip but never really wanted to buy it as i dont like rose scented things but i LOVE this its better than most! i ended up buying it this week as it was in a pack of 3 (lip service whipstick & lip lite) for just £7, they're £4.60 each usually! its really smooth no …Read more

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

Jul/13/2009

Hate the smell, hate the taste that inevitably gets in my mouth, does nothing for me.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Apr/05/2009

Okay first off.. i used it the first time and it did nothing for my lips! but then i went back and told them and guess what? i had been using it wrong!.. such an idiot! but anyway what you do is u use the back of your nail (the bit you put nail varnish on) and scrape some out or you can use your finger and rub its round the pot loads of time to warm it up and it makes you lips a nice pinky …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

Mar/05/2009

Lighter in texture than Lip Service as it is mainly shea butter. The rose oil makes me not like it. It has an odd rose flavor to me.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Sep/13/2008

I got this in a swap from a lovely swapper. Mine is from Lush Korea for reference. I love the texture of this because it's light and fluffy. It really moisturizes my lips (I can't wait to use it in winter), but I knocked off a lippy for the taste- it kind of tastes like...nothing to me, I prefer a slight taste to my balms.
Only gave it a 3 for the packaging too, because while the …

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jul/23/2008

I like this too! It is my favourite lush product. I like the texture, marshmallow extract, and how it smells like rose licorice.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairOther

Mar/27/2008

This is by far my favorite Lush Lip Balm. Its texture is so much softer and easier to use than any of the others I've tried. It also has a gorgeous rose scent. I usually pick one of these up every time I make a trip to Lush.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29