Maybelline Brush 'n Comb

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/5/2008 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My brush/comb has been on my makeup table for years! Still as good as it ever was. I use it daily to brush my eyebrows and sometimes the comb end for lashes. Wash it once in a while and it lasts forever! A very inexpensive necessity.

on 10/30/2008 12:34:00 PM

I have no idea when I purchased this item, but I have had it for a loooong time. I use the brush end for at home touchups to my brows. I use the comb end to separate my lashes. The comb end performs mediocre. Some of the combs also bent a little. This is probably because it's plastic and who knows what I have put it through the last few years.

This is a necessity for my makeup bag. I don't really use the eyebrow brush very often, but the eyelash separator helps whenever I get clumps in mascara. It doesn't work perfectly, but it helps to separate my eyelashes and get rid of the clumps.

on 3/27/2003 4:15:00 PM

I've been using this handy little item since I was a teenager. They last for years, but mine broke today, I bought a new one, and realized I'd never reviewed it. It is a combo eyebrow brush and lash comb (plastic). Admittedly, the plastic lash comb is almost useless for separating eyelashes (I use a metal one for that), but I love the brow bush, and I use the comb end to brush my eyebrows up when I need to trim them. Super cheap and a great little tool to have on hand. I subtracted 1 lipstick only because the plastic lash comb is not good for it's intended use.

Popular Makeup Brushes