3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Thick conditioner that is annoyingly hard to get out of the bottle and leaves my hair dry. Bought this because my stylist recommended but bought for 1/2 price, $8, on clearance at a Beauty Way. Have very fine, thin, wavy/curly hair and this conditioner weighs it down while leaving it feeling dry especially at the ends. When a shampoo or conditioner leaves my hair dry I usually end up with fly away and frizzy hair so I am not sure what this conditioner is doing to make my hair both heavy and dry but whatever it is I do not like it. Conditioner is way to thick to come out of bottle so you have to unscrew the cap to get it out. While not a big thing I find it annoying. Come on people know enough about your product to know that it will not come out of the tiny little hole in the cap you selected. Stylist who recommended has stopped using MOP and switched to Curlisto.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

This is one of the best conditioners I've ever used. I can't believe how good my hair looked after using this conditioner and then letting it air dry. It brought out waves and even curls in my seemingly straight hair that I never knew I had before. My hair felt soft, wavy and had much more body than usual. Even my husband commented on how good my hair looked and you know it had to be quite an amazing difference in order to get noticed by him. This is a man who barely noticed when I dyed my hair red! lol I like the subtle scent very much. It's hard to describe, but it's nice and fresh. It also has a fluffy, almost creamy "lather" like a shampoo. I've never used a conditioner that was like this. It's almost as if air was whipped into it.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

I bought a MOP travel kit with small versions of Mixed Greens shampoo and conditioner along with Glisten Shine Drops. The Mixed Greens conditioner has a very fresh, albeit slightly weird scent, just like the shampoo. It’s an alright silicone-free conditioner that somewhat detangles and leaves my hair feeling light. Its hydrating properties could be better. Probably best suited for finer hair that’s slightly dry (mine’s kind of coarse and thick, and on the dry side). Now I'm looking forward to trying MOP C-System conditioners.<br><br> Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (1) (Olive), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary), Panthenol, Cider Vinegar (1) (Source: Apples), Matricaria Oil (Chamomilla Recutita), Molasses, Sodium Alginate, Solanum Tuberosum Starch (Potato), Glycerin (Source: Vegetable Oil), Medicago Sativa Extract (2) (Alfalfa), Cynara Scolymus Leaf Extract (2) (Artichoke), Arctium Lappa Root Extract (2), Carum Petroselinum Extract (2) (Parsley), Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Yucca Glauca Root Extract, Cocumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Seed Extract (Grapefruit), Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract (Source: Soap Bark), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Citric Acid (Source: Molasses), Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I did not like this at all. It made my hair very stiff and it was quite drying. I should've known better, "natural" products just do not do well with my hair, and this was no exception. I tried the Glisten as well, and that was even more drying. I also realized recently that the fabric softener ingedients used in many conditioners (stearalkomonium chloride is one and used in this), is what was giving me a form of eczema on my hands. So definitely a no go for me.

About reviewer (401 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

13 years ago

Not good. I was really hoping this conditioner (and the matching shampoo) would do great things for my hair. A hairdresser friend with the most amazingly shiny gorgeous hair recommended this. It's much pricier than I would usually go for and personally I'm not a huge fan of 'natural' products because I tend to react badly to them. This seemed OK to begin with - it didn't dry out my fine, chemically treated dry hair. And it actually seemed to make my hair less fluffy and gave definition to my waves. But it leaves some kind of build-up on my scalp which makes it itch. I have never ever had dandruff and after just two uses I was on my way to flakes and that is just fundamentally bad. Waste of money :-(

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

13 years ago

This is a good conditioner for my long, dryish hair. A very small amount of the product really goes a loong way, and does an excellent job de-tangling my tresses. However, something in this salad causes irritation on my exzema-prone hands, so allergic people, be aware. Also a long minus because of the bottle - it's basically impossible to squeeze the product thru the opening, so I just remove the cap altother and shake the bottle upside down... Someone there in the product development department should take a serious look at the packaging!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

14 years ago

I have used up my bottle of this (purchased early August so lasted 2 months). It was ok but not outstanding. It is a thick conditioner, so thick it dislikes coming out of its bottle which is very stiff and hard to squeeze. Problem solved by storing it top down. It was a decent detangler (I have fine super coily hair) but not great. It is heavy and I do believe I had some buildup from it despite rinsing completely. Nice inoffensive scent, very herbal, natural. I'm glad I tried this but I wouldn't buy it again. I'm back to my Jessicurl Aloeba, my holy grail.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

14 years ago

This conditioner (and matching shampoo) are good when your hair is feeling a bit down,but prolonged use left my thick curly hair weighed down and dirty looking. I will not repurchase. Oh yeah, the bottle is a pain...ht eproduct just wont come out without screwing the cap off.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairRed

EyesGreen

14 years ago

I got the shampoo and conditioner for free so I dont know the price, but this is an excellent product!!! I absolutely love it!!! I am asian with normal hair and it works better than anything i've used! So much more shine and softness than any other products! However, the bottles tend to leak. It poured out when I put it in my bag for vacation.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlack

14 years ago

Modern Organic Products do use excellent quality ingrediants yet this conditioner does not meet expectations. This is no way suitable for dry processed hair and left mine without body and fullness yet dry and damaged. Perhaps an option for those with normal hair who want a light basic conditioner.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm