Urban Decay Urban Decay shadow box

Urban Decay Urban Decay shadow box

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/19/2017 1:50:00 PM

This was on sale on the UD site for $10, which is crazy cheap so I picked it up. I can always use more Smog in my life, and I had just lost my Freelove single and was sorely missing it, so this seemed like a win/win. And it still kinda is. I can definitely tell that there is a quality discrepancy between the singles and this palette; Freelove in particular is way less pigmented and has a ton of fallout compared to my previous one. Smog is close in quality to the one in my Naked palette, but again, just a teeeensy bit less nice. Of note: I went through an Urban Ammo palette a very long time ago - it contained a Smog as well and I do remember the quality being better.

Overall I'm not mad I spent ten bucks on this, it's nice to have random, mostly wearable colors that are at least a 7/10 on the scale of eyeshadow quality across the board, I just really wish this Freelove was as smooth, buttery, glisteny, and overall lovely as the single because I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have to get that again. The packaging is really nice and sturdy with a good-sized mirror.

on 12/19/2017 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm a big fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows in general so it's not a surprise that I really like this palette. I love the set of colors, except for "Freelove". It's barely visible and I'm not a fan of orange eyeshadows in general. Otherwise super texture, application and all. And the case is really beautiful and handy. You can go with this during the day and night.

on 9/9/2017 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ok so I Love the colors and the texture...blends well...cute palette but way too expensive.....The size of the shadows are so small that I think it's too expensive.. It looks like a sample palette with a really cool case...I May have bought the nocturnal palette but,a friend gave it to me and I will settle for these cute colors....I thought it was larger..

i love urban decay eye shadow! i use the gold, which is great for green eyes... i will keep using(:

I don't know which shadow box they're talking about here, but I have the second volume one and it's just amazing! I can't praise it enough! Except that sphinx colour is rotten, I wouldn't touch it with a stick! :L

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really adore the colors in this. They go on well and I didn't need to build much upon them. Easy to apply as well and not bad to blend.
the only down fall is that they are so shimmery that the shimmer does in fact fallout onto your face. The color itself remains though. But I hate fallout generally, but I'll try to use a bit more primer next time to see if it helps.
I noticed some fallout upon applying as well, which was annoying and disappointing.
Overall nice product but would use some tweaking.

This was the UD product I ever ordered....and I was addicted!!
I absolutely love this company they have GREAT eyeshadows....I have had this pallete for 2 years now its pretty much gone but I reufse to dump it...lol!! I have orderd other palletes al well and am very verrrryyyy happy!! I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite pallets! The colors are amazing, the pigment is great and the wear is long lasting. Hands down would reccomend this again and again!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this pallet, colours are soo nice, had this for ages and ages and even tho the box is falling apart (due to many flights with it in my bag) the eyeshadows are still going :)

I love the brilliance of the UD colors and a bit of glitter is fun! I swapped off this palette because the glitter from the shadow doesn't stay with the shadow. It falls all over your face! YUK! I did love "X" shadow. This doesn't have glitter so that helped. But it is a gorgeous peach that lets off rose & violet hues! Lovely. I am currently on the hunt for a swap for just that shadow!