Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner

2.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been reading bad reviews on this product and I'm over here thinking like what are they talking about?! I love this liquid eyeliner! It is absolutely my favorite. It's the only liquid eyeliner that works for me. It doesnt smudge, long lasting & drys instantly! I've tried so many other products like sephora, Mac, Tarte cosmetics & all of them smudge away & don't last. It sucks that they're not going to sell these anymore! :(

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i get this for free from my grandmother, who sells mary kay, and i LOVE it.
it's the only liquid eyeliner that i'll use.
sure, it flakes off, but only when it's been on for a long time.
the applicator can do broad lines, or you can use the tip for a thin line. i've been using this eyeliner for 3-4 years, and i've never had any complaints.

How disapointing. A liquid eyeliner that stays put but is almost impossible to put in place. The applicator is pointless. If they sold this in a bottle, I could jsut use a brush to apply. Really, I find the price a little outrageous considering the application is so tedious...and I'm great at lining my eyes... It's just too broad.. all the product lies at the top of the applicator and nothing on the tip. You have to dip 10 times to get your upper lid done!
Pathetic. Will not buy again.

on 11/30/2010 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was my first experience with liquid eyeliner, and I thought the stuff just wasn't for me. I was particularly not impressed with the applicator, which in my opinion makes it nearly impossible to get good control.

on 12/16/2009 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Okay.. I sell Mary Kay. But, I'm addicted to MAC, Urban Decay, and many other amazing brands. I decided to give their liquid liner a try - and let me tell you.... It was AWFUL. Not only did I manage to get the stuff all over my fingers (and I'm not a newbie at liquid eyeliner) but, it actually made my eyelids itch - my first ever allergic reaction. Honestly, my Loreal liquid eyeliner is better. It was a huge disappointment. :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is so boring. The brush is way to thick and you cant get a thin line at all unless you take the liner of the brush with a liner brush (which I do since Ive ran out of my other liquid liner and havent had time to get more) The liner can easily be smudged. Not very good. Since Ive looked in the Mary Kay catalogue I think they have changed the packaging and the brush.. I think..not sure.

on 11/29/2007 2:39:00 PM

Packaging is fine, but this eyeliner actually flaked. Not sure why, and I've never seen that happen before... Price was reasonable, but not with the flaking