Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner

2.1

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This was my first time using liquid eyeliner, and can I just say this has to be the worst eyeliner, since I won't believe that all liquid eyeliners are this horrible! The first week I had it, it was okay, but soon it started to dry out, clump, and was virtually impossible to apply! It crumbles off during the day, especially on the sides of my eyes where the flair is. I can never get enough on the brush, and then I have too much on the brush. It smears easily. If any tiny bit of moisture or water touches it, it's gone, just goes right off. This is just a horrible product, and is expensive, I guess since it's Mary Kay. I honestly think all their products are crap that hide behind the Mary Kay name so people will buy them. Their foundation is equally as horrible. Don't buy this, find another cheaper brand that actually works so you don't spend so much on crap.

on 12/13/2012 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Impossible to apply. Like what the others said, the applicator is utterly useless. The line has gaps once I'm finished, not enough product gets on the applicator in order to fully complete one upper eyelid. Would never buy again, threw it out almost immediately.

The only good thing I have to say abut this product is the packaging looks sleek and professional but that has very little importance if the product won't apply in the slightest. Would have given it zero stars if I could have.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i get this for free from my grandmother, who sells mary kay, and i LOVE it.
it's the only liquid eyeliner that i'll use.
sure, it flakes off, but only when it's been on for a long time.
the applicator can do broad lines, or you can use the tip for a thin line. i've been using this eyeliner for 3-4 years, and i've never had any complaints.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yeah I agree, the packaging is so mundane! The brush at the end is a little thick for my tastes, but I've become skilled at putting it on fairly thin. It is a nice black color, though. I have the one with the really long handle and very short cylinder tube, and the funny thing is, is that I went to Walgreen's the other day and I saw the Wet N Wild eyeliner that looked exactly like it! Yeah, I'll be switching to Urban Decay after this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is so boring. The brush is way to thick and you cant get a thin line at all unless you take the liner of the brush with a liner brush (which I do since Ive ran out of my other liquid liner and havent had time to get more) The liner can easily be smudged. Not very good. Since Ive looked in the Mary Kay catalogue I think they have changed the packaging and the brush.. I think..not sure.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Uggh. After buying the stuff and hoping for the cat eye look, I was totally disappointed. the applicator brush sucks.

on 3/27/2003 2:03:00 AM

Nice thin brush - but be careful not to press too hard otherwise you will end up with a very thick line!
Good consistency and stayed on well all day.
Reasonable price - although it is the same as L'Oreal Line Intensifique - which, for first time users would probably be easier.