Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Volumizing Conditioner - Lavender Vanilla

Filtered by age: 36-43

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

$9 for a 10 oz. bottle, so pricing somewhat comparable to Aveda and similar brands. This is from the new aromatherapy hair care line. Each fragrance has shampoo and conditioner available in either volumizing or hydrating. I chose volumizing for this one. I can't say that I notice much of a difference in my hair's volume when using this, but that is not the key benefit as far as I am concerned ... the fragrance of this is absolutely amazing! It is sooooo much better than the lavender vanilla lotions and other products. The scent lingers all day, long after you've rinsed the conditioner out and styled, even put other products on top! It just gives the most incredible clean, fresh, just washed hair smell! Seriously, I was shaking my head back and forth all day long just to keep smelling it - it's that good! Even got compliments from coworkers who typically would never notice something like that! Definitely worth a try for this fragrance. I've used the shampoo and will be reviewing that too, but the staying power of the scent is in the conditioner!