2.8

$19.50 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

9 months ago

Can't really see a difference after using it for a year, but it is very hydrating.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

9 months ago

did nothing for me. an absolute waste of time. I have dark eye areas that I am concerned about and concealer tends to crease sometimes so I was recommended an eye cream. this productis a waste of time.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

10 months ago

I have very dark eye circles and I'm pretty concerned about ageing around the eye area, so I thought I'd try this as a cheap eye cream option. It irritated my skin, had no moisturising effect, and gave me milia. Wouldn't recommend this at all, especially to people who are prone to developing milia around their eyes!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I intended to use this to treat fine lines (likely at least partially dehydration lines, given my dry climate), prevent aging, and help w/ tired eye puffiness/dark circles. This product does none of those things. In fact, it initially leaves my under eye area feeling tacky. As the product evaporates, my skin becomes dryer than pre-application. Concealer then only brings-out fine lines. Definitely don't see a difference in puffiness or dark circles either. Pointless purchase - actually threw it out. The only positive point I can state about this product is that it doesn't irritate my eyes.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Just ur average eye cream. It does hydrating the skin but the downsides are: it gives u no cooling sensation unlike most eye cream. Cant say much about the dark circles claim as ive been using this for about 4 months and i can say on days i use this and combine it with enough sleep and water intake, it does minimize the dark circles and puffiness, but on the other average days it does almost nothing on the dark circles.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I bought this product because I was looking for a good eye cream and this one was quite inexpensive and seemed cute ! After trying it for 5 months, I have mixed feelings about this product : *Pros : -kind of cheap - a lot of product (I have a lot left even after 5 months of using it ) -reduce dark circles (it took at least 3 months but it really worked !!! I usually have really dark circles but thanks to this product they completely disappeared ) -Made my lower lashes longer, thicker and more voluminous -works well with my concealer *Cons : -burns my eye !!! I once put it in my eye and it felt like I went blind! My eye hurt me so bad.. -didn't make my little wrinkles go away -doesn't moisturise my under eye, the area is still dry To conclude, if you are looking for an eye cream to help reduce your dark circles, this is the one ! But don't buy it if you want moisture because it doesn't do anything with dryness.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

useless eye cream. better off using a night moisturizer for eye cream

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

from

3 years ago

its ok. but DOES NOT PERFORM WELL UNDER MAKEUP unless u like the look of different -colored -clumpy globs of foundation or concealer. moiturizing, hydrates all day or night. burns if I accidentlly get it in my eyes

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Okay. I read these reviews before I purchased and still decided to give it a go. First up, it's really moisturising. And glides on super easy. However, it does nothing it claims to do. My bags are still there, in full force. So no reduction in them. And I still have some fine lines that haven't changed a bit. Nice for what it is. You get a TON of product, this tube will last me another 6 months. But, it doesn't do much at all. Save your money.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

There are many good eye creams on the market. This is not one of them. There is nothing overly wrong with it per se, however my experience was that when I put it on at night in the morning I woke up with rough itchy skin on my lids. It also glides on in a very wet formula, which stings if you get it in your eyes accidentally, or as it soaks in. You get a lot for your money but save it and buy something better and creamier, it is gelatinous beforehand and watery in spread, not overly hydrating.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium