no images

Reviews

2.0
fromSue2

Feb/09/2002

I loved these when I bought them but everyone I bought has broke just from being in my makeup bag. The blush duo broke in my bag as well! I didn't drop any of them either. I think you just have to be very careful with these. They can't get banged around at all.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Nov/29/2001

I have the Untitled #3 trio and I wish I would've never bought it. The colors are a glodish nude trio and they just do not work on me. They don't last very well either and tend to crease. I won't buy this again unless they increase the staying power or change the packaging so the colors do not run into one another.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Nov/13/2001

I purchased this in Untitled, a lovely trio of pinky nude shimmery shades. It looks very pretty and soft in the container and applied that way as well. It did not give my lids enough color and did fade by the end of the day. Maybe someone with my skin coloring would have better luck with darker shades, so I had to give this a 3-- average for me but may work for someone else.

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

fromkmac

Nov/09/2001

I love VL shadows the colors are so interesting and they really last. I have the Viva trio which is taupe,champagne and rose all which have a slight shimmer. A pretty combination for a soft sexy eye look. I will definately be purchasing more of these shadows.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Sep/27/2001

I have 2 trios - the purples and the timeless trio (I've since swapped the timeless). While I found them to be ok, I thought the shadows were hard and difficult to blend. I wouldn't buy them again - Stila's shadow trios are far superior.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age19-24