no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/11/2004

I have this in Autumn. Love the colors in the pot, but am only so-so on the wearability. Takes a lot to get any coverage and they crease easy on my oily eyelids.
Live and learn I guess

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairRed

EyesHazel

Mar/11/2004

Vincent Longo - I need answers! I love the colours but like many others who have wrote a review its a case of "when" the eyeshadow shatters itself to dust & not "if". I live in the UK so its alot more pricey than buying in the US. Will never buy again as it only needs 1 slight tap and the 3 colours break immediately.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

Jan/21/2004

I know better than to succomb to the pressure after a "free" makeover but did it again. I now have a trio of nuetrals that aren't anything special in terms of color, are very poorly pigmented and have no staying power.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/24/2003

I bought this in the purple colour trios. It contains a shimmery peach, purple and a darker greyish purple.

I absolutely liked the colours and the packaging. I thought with the 3 colours together, it would save me time from having to decide what colours to pair. I could also create different looks with the 3 colours.Its perfect for smokey eyes and when i use a brush and twirl all …

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

frommutno

Oct/20/2003

Although i loved the colours, this was a horrible purchase. After only wearing it twice, I traveled and the shadows broke---all falling into each other. I still tried to use the shadow (as it combined into two shades from the broken pieces), but it was horrible consistency. I did this for about a week and then threw it out. Not worth the money. I'll stick to my NARS and Stila which travel …Read more

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

Mar/20/2003

I have Evolution and Violette. Evolution is a nice set of neutral brown shades that work wonderfully for day or night. Violette has a sheer silver/white shimmer shade that barely shows up on me. There is also a bright(but very sheer) blue and beautiful violet/indigo color which I love. I find that these shadows blend very well and stay on pretty well without fading. I wear L'Oreal …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

Feb/05/2003

I was disappointed with this trio (in lavender mist). Given the price, the shadows were not very pigmented and faded quite quickly. On me, these performed no better than drugstore shadows - very average.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

Oct/25/2002

I really love VL's shadow trios. My favorite for blue eyes is 'autumn rhythm', which contains a light shimmery rose, mauve, and deeper mauvey/burgandy shade (matte). They blend well and are pigmented nicely. The 'sun, moon, and stars' trios suggest which colors to wear for day, dusk, and night. all compliment each other and are nice together.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Sep/13/2002

Although the colors are pretty and the powder itself is very sheer and silky, I find them hard to blend. I returned it afterward.

About reviewer (207 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

Jun/19/2002

I have this in Evolution - three matte browns that bored the daylights out of me until the nice MA actually put them on my lid. Presto! What great, "natural" colors, with no reddish tinge and no muddiness. Perfect for fall. They go on very silky and true to color. The pressed moons and stars on the shadows are very cute, too, even if I have no idea what the point of them is.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

Age30-35