Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

3.0

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My HG long-lasting day cream. It's 110% moisturizing, even in this harsher-than-ever English Winter. It smells so crisp and summery (another amazing thing in Winter), it lasts all day, the packaging is lovely. It's quite expensive but I never find that a problem if a product lasts so long, and I'm prepared to spend money on very few things and my skin is one of them. My moisturizing match made in heaven!

on 2/10/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product! The first time I tried it, it was a little tingly on my skin. But I tried to let that go. Then after the next day I started to see little bumps on my skin and redness. I knew that this was the cause! I feel that the lemony scent that it has is also very irritating. I wish I knew what ingredient it is that irritates my skin, but I cant figure it out since this is suppose to be very holistic. Over all it did give some glow to my skin! which was great if i didn't get the redness and spots on my face with it! :( Also, its not that hydrating. IF you have dry skin DONT buy it !

This product is great for people who do NOT have sensitive skin.

on 7/9/2009 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am almost done my tube so I believe I gave this a fair try. This did not do anything for me in terms of moisturizing and I found it irritating for my skin. It gave me red spots and broke me out on numerous occasions. If you have very sensitive skin, this is not for you. I was eager to try Dr. Hauschka since I heard so many good things about the brand but this cream really was not for me. It has a very strong "granny" smell, and the texture is richer than a lotion but not as rich as a cream. It has a mustardy yellow colour. I wore it twice a day for at least two weeks at first (now I am just trying to finish it) and I still had dry skin. However, I have combination skin so maybe I did not choose the right formula. It was very expensive, maybe 45$ CAD at the health food store. The packaging is a metal tube, so it's okay. Maybe I should have returned it.