Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 36-43
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

1 review

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 9/29/2009 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Started using this product last week as I needed a basic natural, organic moisturizer. I have mild sensitivity on my face with the beginings of rosacea on my cheeks. My t zone is oily, oily, oily so I need to be pretty careful about the products I use. Dr H Rythmatic Conditioner Sensitive really works for my rosacea clams it down straight away, I use a pea sized amount straight after cleansing at night. I don't know yet how well this moisturizer will suit my skin but the previous comments from other users about a glowing effect and a natural moist dewy skin do really seem to be true and no oily t zone! Will wait a few months to see the lasting effect before making a final judgement but so far v v happy.