Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 36-43
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 10/5/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great moisturizer for my dry/combo and sensitive skin! I use it in various ways: either on top of my Rose cream before putting my Alima foundation on, or I warm a tiny amount between my fingers and pat it over my foundation to give me a glowy and dewy look. This hasn't made me break out and I like the smell. I never use it alone though, simply because I prefer to use the Rose cream daily (it calms my broken capillaries so well). Since I started my Dr. H regimen my skin has improved tremendously! Less breakouts, less flakies, less visible pores. But the greatest thing of all, my face has gone from very ruddy to calm and pale, even after a hot shower. No other skincare has done that so well before.

on 6/8/2007 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Great moisturizer that is gentle enough to use even when I have out breaks of perioral dermatitis. Have super reactive allergic to everything skin and Quince cream does not bother me at all. Light going on and keeps my skin hydrated all day. Metal tube can be a pain for travel but you do not need a lot so tube lasts a while. Quince cream is one of the items that comes in the Dr. Hauschka "Daily Face Care Kit" so you can try it and other Dr. H. products out for about $20.

Popular Moisturizers