Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 36-43
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

3.0

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 6/28/2010 2:05:00 PM

This cream smells terrible (sort of lemon and it is very persistent) and it does not do anything to moisturise my skin. Pretty inoffensive and not effective. The packaging is handy for travelling purposes, but the product is really not doing anything for me. Why do they put this rubbish on the market?

on 1/2/2010 10:06:00 PM

I have sensitive/combination/oily skin and I thought this cream would work nicely, but it appeared to do nothing for my skin. My daughter, however, likes it and it looks wonderful on her normal/young face.

Pros: easily spread, scent is not too overpowering, works on protecting faces that are young and normal

Cons: not suitable for older/hard to diagnose skin.

Best to purchase a trial kit that has sample sizes of their products to get a feel for what works with your skintype.

on 9/29/2009 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Started using this product last week as I needed a basic natural, organic moisturizer. I have mild sensitivity on my face with the beginings of rosacea on my cheeks. My t zone is oily, oily, oily so I need to be pretty careful about the products I use. Dr H Rythmatic Conditioner Sensitive really works for my rosacea clams it down straight away, I use a pea sized amount straight after cleansing at night. I don't know yet how well this moisturizer will suit my skin but the previous comments from other users about a glowing effect and a natural moist dewy skin do really seem to be true and no oily t zone! Will wait a few months to see the lasting effect before making a final judgement but so far v v happy.

Popular Moisturizers