Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

4.8

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 8/23/2008 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love this cream. Light texture. Penetrates well. Does not cause break outs. Makes my skin alive.

on 12/27/2006 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this moisturiser and feel so uplifted and yet soothed at the same time. It is really nourishing and I love to use them when I switch from liz Earle Skin Repair Light. I have oily/combination skin and this is so light yet substantial! It has a lovely clean fresh lemon-like scent and a tiny bit goes a long way (especially on top of my Dr H Clarifying Toner)! its great with Normalising Day Oil on top for those harsh wintry days! :-) A definite keeper and one I will re-buy as I love pretty much the entire Dr Hauschka range and despite changing my routine all the time this is the brand I return to when my skin is the most troublesome and in need of TLC. 30ml tube is now about 18 GP.

on 11/10/2004 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell is so nice and so good on my skin.

on 8/28/2003 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have full-size products of other Dr. Hauschka products, but right now I only have the sample of this day cream. It's lightweight, absorbs immediately, and it feels heavenly on my skin. On the downside, this has a funny medicinal odor.

on 2/7/2003 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is lovely in extremely dry weather for my sensitive, oily skin. I dab it on the dry areas like my cheeks and it sinks in beautifully. I adore the scent.... yummmmmmmmm. I carry a little bit in a tiny pot when I go to the desert or fishing.