Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 36-43
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 6/28/2010 2:05:00 PM

This cream smells terrible (sort of lemon and it is very persistent) and it does not do anything to moisturise my skin. Pretty inoffensive and not effective. The packaging is handy for travelling purposes, but the product is really not doing anything for me. Why do they put this rubbish on the market?

on 10/5/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great moisturizer for my dry/combo and sensitive skin! I use it in various ways: either on top of my Rose cream before putting my Alima foundation on, or I warm a tiny amount between my fingers and pat it over my foundation to give me a glowy and dewy look. This hasn't made me break out and I like the smell. I never use it alone though, simply because I prefer to use the Rose cream daily (it calms my broken capillaries so well). Since I started my Dr. H regimen my skin has improved tremendously! Less breakouts, less flakies, less visible pores. But the greatest thing of all, my face has gone from very ruddy to calm and pale, even after a hot shower. No other skincare has done that so well before.

on 6/19/2006 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Aged 37 I'm just converting to the Dr Hauschka range after trying out pretty much everyone else's, and I'm also coming round to the idea that I want to use more natural products. I tried the Rose Day Cream first as I do have quite dry skin that's had a fair amount of sun exposure over the years. I loved the smell of it but it was just a little too heavy for me so I've moved over to Qunce Day Cream which is just perfect. The more citrus smell already feels a little lighter on my skin and I feel less like I'm covered in ointment. You only need a tiny amount, warmed in the palm of your hand and spread into a thin veil over the skin and it's so great on my face, I only need a light brush of powder over the top and I'm ready to go! I would highly recommend this product, and it comes in a hygienic tube so you don't go sticking your finger and nails in it everyday.
Tip: While Dr Haushka is not really that expensive compared to many other ranges, I would recommend buying on eBay direct from Germany cos you can save !!! The instructions come in German/Italian, but you can check the English ones on www.drhauschka.co.uk

on 2/6/2006 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like the quince day cream. It's moisturizing for dry skin without leaving a greasy feeling behind.

Popular Moisturizers