Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

4.3

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 7/2/2017 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have fair, combination, extremely sensitive, reactive skin and Dr Hauschka's Quince Day Cream is my saving grace.

The Rose Day Cream is too heavy and the Rose Light is too light. Quince Day Cream is perfect! I have tried MANY other facial moisturizers and always go back to this product. I am 50 years old and am told that I look 10-15 years younger. I have been using Retin-A every few nights and Dr. Hauschka in the daytime since my early 20's. Although it does not have specific anti-aging properties - that's what the Retin-A is for - it keeps my skin perfectly hydrated.

There is nothing else like it for sensitive, combination skin.

on 11/24/2014 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried the Quince Day cream because for whatever reason it cost less than my usual Rose Day Cream at Whole Foods (Both are around $40 for a tiny 1 ounce tube.).

It smells great and feels OK but is a weird color - yellowish.
Not a fan of that.

Just OK for the money there are better products.

on 11/29/2006 11:28:00 AM

Another nice moisterizer from Dr. Hauschka. It's about the same as the Rose Day cream. I can't see any difference except for the smell. To me, they both smell wonderful. Though I say I'd buy them again, I think they're a bit pricey and don't "do much". I like them as handcreams, but I think they're too expensive for that.

Having had a very bad experience with Dr H Rose day cream I'm not sure what made me try this. BUT I'M SO GLAD I DID. It is totally different to "rose" even though the rose is intended for dry/sensitive (mine) I had a bad reaction to it NOT with the quince though my skin is really smooth and soft (though this could be the combination of Dr H cleanser and toner too). It will be interesting to see how my skin reacts in the depths of winter (central heating,cold wind from riding to work etc).IMO the smell is pleasant and not overpowering and I like the packing because it can be recycled. I was pleased to note that the packing material used by Elysia (British Supplier) can go on my compost heap.Edit sadly after a month my skin broke out horribly back to the drawing board.

on 11/5/2004 9:38:00 AM

Got a sample of this, and then bought the full-size tube. My facial skin is oily, but I'm 40-something, so I've been using this on my neck which is starting to get lax and liney. Works wonderfully, and smells Oh So Lovely. I just can't say enough about Dr. Hauschka products.

on 7/27/2004 8:11:00 AM

I have a very sensitive skin, since I tried this wonderful cream, I even forget to put my by terry voile de teint, because of the glow given by Dr hauschka. For me, much, much better than the rose mask I tried during winter.

on 6/29/2004 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lovely, lovely cream that my skin drinks up and smells heavenly. Just like others have mentioned, this is my choice for summer day wear and the Rose Cream for winter care.