Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 30-35
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

4.7

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 12/27/2006 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this moisturiser and feel so uplifted and yet soothed at the same time. It is really nourishing and I love to use them when I switch from liz Earle Skin Repair Light. I have oily/combination skin and this is so light yet substantial! It has a lovely clean fresh lemon-like scent and a tiny bit goes a long way (especially on top of my Dr H Clarifying Toner)! its great with Normalising Day Oil on top for those harsh wintry days! :-) A definite keeper and one I will re-buy as I love pretty much the entire Dr Hauschka range and despite changing my routine all the time this is the brand I return to when my skin is the most troublesome and in need of TLC. 30ml tube is now about Ģ18 GP.

I like this cream a lot. It's lightweight yet emollient enough for dry skin. I use this now in the summer and the rose cream in the winter. Quince day cream makes the skin dewy fresh and glowing. The smell is a little strange but I like it.

on 5/13/2003 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It smells great, this cream reminding me of my mothers experiments with quince-marmalade when I was a kid. Itīs a really pleasant moisturizer with a good price considering the quality of product you actually get. And it comes in a tube! My favorite packaging. Itīs geared toward normal to dry and sensitive skintypes, however a dry skin probably needs more unless youīre using the Rythmic night conditioner from the same line. I love it during the summer and when I need something extra during this period I combine the quince cream with one of the Decleor-lines aromaessences. Completely un-holy but they work great together.