Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

4.6

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm spending this winter in London, and while it's not the coldest place in the world, it's still a great deal wetter and windier than Los Angeles, where I'm from. After about a week in my skin because dry and flaky; my usual moisturizer, a few drops of argan oil, wasn't cutting it. Several weeks ago I received this as a gift from my boyfriend's mother and it's saved my skin. It leaves my skin moisturized without feeling greasy and works well with my other serums, treatments, and sunscreen. I'll definitely be purchasing this for myself once I run out.

on 5/25/2012 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Good moisturiser for cool weather. I wore this during the warmer months and my skin felt a little sticky- was soo not happy. I put it away and took it out again as its the beginning of winter winter and the sticky texture is gone. My skin feels so hydrated, and looks radiant and even.

on 3/28/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing cream! I have dry combination and sensitive skin so I am always looking for a product that would provide enough hydration throughout the day without making me look greasy or cause breakouts. I also work indoors in an air-conditioned environment all day, so it has to keep my skin moisturized throughout the entire time.

This cream is light-weight but intensely moisturizing. I love the texture - not too thick and not too watery, and blends beautifully into the skin. It takes a few minutes to fully sink in, but after it does my skin feels soft and velvety, and most importantly, it stays that way the entire day!! No more dry flakes on my cheeks, and my primer and foundation go on so much better on top of this. Note that I also use 2 different serums underneath this so if you are ONLY relying on this for hydration, it may not be enough if you have extremely dry skin. I also wouldn't recommend this if you have oily skin, the Rose Day Cream may be a better fit.

The price is very reasonable for such a high quality product. The only complain I have is the L'Occitane hand cream-like packaging. It's sanitary but not the easiest to use. I would much prefer a pump bottle. But I'm willing to overlook that and repurchase as long as it continues working for me!

on 9/4/2011 11:38:00 PM

Very rich face cream geared towards dry skin.

Sinks in quickly, very moisturizing.

High quality item, just not suited to my combo skin type.

on 3/18/2011 2:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this facial cream. I have combo skin, dry cheeks and oily t-zone and this works lovely. I am biased though because I love Dr. Hauschka products overall. They do wonders for my skin and have worked best for my skin, better than anything else. I love how this smells. It makes my skin feel hydrated and loved.

on 11/8/2006 12:08:00 PM

I wasn't keen on this at first but having fallen out of love with my last moisturiser (Olay) I gave this a chance and my skin seems to be loving it. I find it a bit greasy when first applying but this seems to disappear quite quickly and it actually seems to control the shine on my forehead. Like the fresh smell too. Only problem with it is no SPF. This will do very nicely for now, but still saving up for my Sisley cream!

on 10/11/2006 11:04:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer. It's lightweight, yet moisturizing, and gives my skin a great glow. I found the rose moisturizer a little too greasy. I hated the quince smell at first but it really grew on me over time.

on 6/26/2006 5:17:00 PM

This has been my 'the' moisturizer for spring and autumn when the weather is not too cold or too warm. I like the smell, very calming and comfortable, and my normal to dry skin stays very well when I use it. I even used it for night cream when I ran out of night cream two weeks ago, it was a bit too heavy, esp. in the summer, but my skin felt good the next morning. I will buy it again and again. --- The price in the U.S. is not very good, but for what I got I think I'll have to stick to it.

on 8/21/2004 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I'm addicted to face creams and used to have every lotion and potion on the market. My skin was not happy though so I switched to all natural products and never looked back. If you want nice skin stay away from chemicals girls. This cream is perfect for acne prone and combination skin. Does not break me out and moisturizes well.

on 8/21/2004 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Absolutely love this, make skin beautiful and never breaks me out. Love all the Dr.H face range!