Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

4.5

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 11/8/2006 12:08:00 PM

I wasn't keen on this at first but having fallen out of love with my last moisturiser (Olay) I gave this a chance and my skin seems to be loving it. I find it a bit greasy when first applying but this seems to disappear quite quickly and it actually seems to control the shine on my forehead. Like the fresh smell too. Only problem with it is no SPF. This will do very nicely for now, but still saving up for my Sisley cream!

YUMMY! - You put this OVER the daily moisturizer if you need help rejuvinating your skin ...don't need to put a lot over the daily moisturizer, just a tad bit. You'll find that the more you use the whole Hauschka line, the less you'll need additional moisturizers and bells and whistles, as your skin begins to regulate itself (which is the whole point of the line)....***I say this in all my reviews about this line: to benefit of Hauschka (1) you have to use the whole line together to get the best effect, and (2) you have to use the line for at LEAST two months to REALLY see the difference. Check out my review for the Hauschka Cleansing Milk...it's a REALLY indepth review about the whole line....if you don't know where to get the line, I know spas and boutiques usually carry it, Whole Foods carries it, but I ALWAYS get my products at Sephora (sephora stands behind all the products they carry so it's a safe buy).