Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

3.3

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 9/19/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best feature about this cream is the scent: spicy citrus with a hint of rose. Its moisturising quality is good, not too oily or too light. It didn't improve the appearance of my skin at all, and actually gave it a grey tinge. Not worth the steep price.

on 10/3/2011 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Every skincare product I use is from Dr Hauschka except my makeup remover (organic olive oil on a wet cotton pad).
I have tried different moisturizers (the Rose Cream, Rose Cream light, Quince Cream).
Quince Cream is my favourite! It's gentle, smells fantastic (citrusy sweet yummy) and goes INTO skin and doesn't leave that thin layer that goes away with first contact with water.
It really hydrates skin and you can feel what good quality it is. No high end brand can beat this in my opinion. I use it all year around except during the harshest winter months here in Sweden. During that time I need a thicker cream, the Rose Cream.
Quince Cream is also good for blending out foundations. Lasts a while and is well worth the money. I'm a student and don't have that much money to spend on skin care but I can't live without this stuff, Dr Hauschka is the only line of products that keep my skin healthy and glowing.
Got to mention that my boyfriend stays close to my face and wants to smell my cheeks when I use the quince cream. So I guess that's a good thing :)

on 8/24/2009 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

After alot of recommendations i decided to try it and straight after i applied it to my skin, my whole face started to itch and irritate and before you know it i had red bumps all over my cheeks so def not suitable for my very sensitive skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

DH has been a life saver to my severely irritated skin. It is the only brand so far that doesn't give me swollen itchy hives. I love almost all the products and consider many of them HGs. HOWEVER, I simply must review Quince Day Cream in all fairness without DH bias-ness. Been using most items in the line for sensitive skin for a month before trying Quince. Approximately 2 mins after it contacted my skin, my skin started itching and getting red. Granted it did not trigger hives and the accompanying welt like swellings, granted I had very sensitive skin at that point in time, given all these allowances, I simply fail to approve of a product that causes adverse reaction in such a short span of time. To be fair to DH, maybe I had an ingredient allergy. Because I had to wash it off immediately, I can't comment on long term benefits obviously. Upon application though, it is much much lighter in texture than Rose Day Cream but in my humble opinion, it is a much more inferior product.

on 10/4/2006 12:02:00 AM

My skin: dehydrated, oily, sensitised with redness/irritation, sometimes flaky due to cold weather. I am a lover of Dr H, this is one of the best day creams I have ever used. I am normally not a fan of lotions/creams, because conventional brands have never made them suitable to balance my oily skin. I am actually confident enough to wear this cream alone without any mattifying products on top, I still get slight oil breakthrough along my T zone, but it is not to the point where I feel as if I NEED to blot. I usually apply this on top of a facial oil during winter, to keep my skin more hydrated. This cream leaves a semi-matte finish and does not leave the skin feeling heavy at all. One tube lasts me almost 1.5 years (I know you should use within 3 months...) but I only use this product as the condition of my skin changes. Even when I first started natural skin care under the Dr H philosophy (oil on oily skin!) I had extremely horrifically (in all words, badddddd) oily skin, but this cream didn't cause any pimples or make me feel like whatever products I had applied were going to slide off my face. Now that my skin is 100% more balanced, oil product has reduced significantly, I can rely on this product all through winter and even wear layers of mineral makeup on top.

on 4/25/2004 8:04:00 AM

this product was great!! its not too oily,perfect for winter and great for my seriously sensitive skin! no breakouts either which is always a plus! ;) it keeps it smooth and dewy. its a bit expensive but lasts a while.

on 12/27/2003 12:49:00 AM

Absolutely not recommended for people staying in hot humid climates.... It contains beeswax, so I suppose it kinda clogged my pores and caused red angry acne on my cheeks... forehead... everywhere! My skin is generally VERY clear with no red acne, only blackheads around the nose. Went back to the counter, and they asked me to stop application at once. I tried it in late march 2003 and I regretted. Should have stuck to my La prairie....But luckily it went off completely after two, three weeks.

on 4/3/2003 8:11:00 AM

I love how this smells, it is hard to describe but it is great! This is a soothing moisturizer for sensitive, drier combo skin. This might be a little too much moisture for oily skin, Dr.Hauschka makes a Normalizing Day Oil that would be better for those purposes. I like that it is in a tube, but the tube is made of aluminum or some kind of metallic stuff so it gets kind of beat up looking and I am worried it will puncture and my beloved product will leak out! I was interested in trying this after reading the SATC makeup artist uses the line on the cast (yes, they are all 15-30 years older than me and rich enough to afford whatever, so why wouldn't they have perfect skin? LoL I was still enticed!) and it works for non-celebs just as well. ;-) I may switch to the Normalizing Day Oil for summer, though.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This has got to be the best face cream for oily skin ever, The texture was lightweight yet creamy. and the smell is quite yummy too.