Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

3.8

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm spending this winter in London, and while it's not the coldest place in the world, it's still a great deal wetter and windier than Los Angeles, where I'm from. After about a week in my skin because dry and flaky; my usual moisturizer, a few drops of argan oil, wasn't cutting it. Several weeks ago I received this as a gift from my boyfriend's mother and it's saved my skin. It leaves my skin moisturized without feeling greasy and works well with my other serums, treatments, and sunscreen. I'll definitely be purchasing this for myself once I run out.

on 9/19/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best feature about this cream is the scent: spicy citrus with a hint of rose. Its moisturising quality is good, not too oily or too light. It didn't improve the appearance of my skin at all, and actually gave it a grey tinge. Not worth the steep price.

on 6/23/2012 8:56:00 PM

After I used the Regenerating Day Cream and the Regenerating Neck and Dcollet Cream, because I was short with money, I bought the Quince Day Cream (which was half the price) in hope that it will be similar. Not even close.
I am not saying it is not a good product, simply it was not for me. Maybe for young girls with mixes skin.

on 5/25/2012 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Good moisturiser for cool weather. I wore this during the warmer months and my skin felt a little sticky- was soo not happy. I put it away and took it out again as its the beginning of winter winter and the sticky texture is gone. My skin feels so hydrated, and looks radiant and even.

on 3/28/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing cream! I have dry combination and sensitive skin so I am always looking for a product that would provide enough hydration throughout the day without making me look greasy or cause breakouts. I also work indoors in an air-conditioned environment all day, so it has to keep my skin moisturized throughout the entire time.

This cream is light-weight but intensely moisturizing. I love the texture - not too thick and not too watery, and blends beautifully into the skin. It takes a few minutes to fully sink in, but after it does my skin feels soft and velvety, and most importantly, it stays that way the entire day!! No more dry flakes on my cheeks, and my primer and foundation go on so much better on top of this. Note that I also use 2 different serums underneath this so if you are ONLY relying on this for hydration, it may not be enough if you have extremely dry skin. I also wouldn't recommend this if you have oily skin, the Rose Day Cream may be a better fit.

The price is very reasonable for such a high quality product. The only complain I have is the L'Occitane hand cream-like packaging. It's sanitary but not the easiest to use. I would much prefer a pump bottle. But I'm willing to overlook that and repurchase as long as it continues working for me!

on 10/3/2011 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Every skincare product I use is from Dr Hauschka except my makeup remover (organic olive oil on a wet cotton pad).
I have tried different moisturizers (the Rose Cream, Rose Cream light, Quince Cream).
Quince Cream is my favourite! It's gentle, smells fantastic (citrusy sweet yummy) and goes INTO skin and doesn't leave that thin layer that goes away with first contact with water.
It really hydrates skin and you can feel what good quality it is. No high end brand can beat this in my opinion. I use it all year around except during the harshest winter months here in Sweden. During that time I need a thicker cream, the Rose Cream.
Quince Cream is also good for blending out foundations. Lasts a while and is well worth the money. I'm a student and don't have that much money to spend on skin care but I can't live without this stuff, Dr Hauschka is the only line of products that keep my skin healthy and glowing.
Got to mention that my boyfriend stays close to my face and wants to smell my cheeks when I use the quince cream. So I guess that's a good thing :)

on 9/4/2011 11:38:00 PM

Very rich face cream geared towards dry skin.

Sinks in quickly, very moisturizing.

High quality item, just not suited to my combo skin type.

on 3/18/2011 2:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this facial cream. I have combo skin, dry cheeks and oily t-zone and this works lovely. I am biased though because I love Dr. Hauschka products overall. They do wonders for my skin and have worked best for my skin, better than anything else. I love how this smells. It makes my skin feel hydrated and loved.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I like this as a light moisturizer, although I prefer the Rose Day Cream. The Quince cream has a strong scent, though milder than the Moisturizing Day Cream, which I found much too cloying.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was surprised to like this product.

I tried the Rose Day cream and it didn't help my dry patches, so I didn't think this one would do anything for me. I was wrong -- this product was better for my skin. It absorbed well, and even soothed the dry, flaky areas on my forehead and around my nose.

The main reason why I wouldn't repurchase this is because the price is a bit too high. Although I don't need much for my face (it's quite concentrated), it's still at least $1 a mL.

Also, I've since discovered Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta moisture cream -- it gets rid of my dry patches, smells just as nice and costs only about $20 for 4 oz.