Ben Nye LiquiSet

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Ben Nye LiquiSet

4.5

Aqua (water), Acrylates, Propylene Glycol, Copolymer,PEG-12, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Overall, this is an ok sealer. It's not amazing, but it's better than others I've tried. I bought the 2fl oz for $7 at my local theatre store. I've been using it for quite a few months and have barely made a dent in the bottle. The cap can make using it a little messy, but it came with a little stopper on the inside, which is great for transporting. Like I said, it's not my HG sealer, but it'll do until I run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Granted, I've only used this product one time but I really like it. I bought it to use with my Bye Nye Cake Liner I had been using with another mixing medium.

I decided to use LiquiSet as a eyeshadow primer by dabbing a small drop from the brush onto my finger and applying it all over my lid. I allowed it to dry a bit before adding the pressed shadow because I figured that once the shadow and liquid dried together, it would be hard to blend.I applied the shadows from the brow down and did not need to do any touch up. Very pleased with the results.

I had done a swatch test against UDPP and Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Ben Nye LiquiSet was the last to rub off when I used pressure and a wash cloth.