Ben Nye LiquiSet

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Ben Nye LiquiSet

Aqua (water), Acrylates, Propylene Glycol, Copolymer,PEG-12, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA.

on 7/22/2004 3:02:00 PM

Wow! Performed better than I imagined it would. I am forever cursing pencil, cake and gel eyeliners that transfer to my upper lid or just plain vanish from my face. I bought the 1 oz bottle that come with the brush on the lid (the female MA tried to upsell me the 2 oz but 1 is going to last me a looooong time), I used it over a cheap bonne bell eyeliner that usually lasts half a day - and voila! It lasted all day! I love this stuff and who can beat the price?! I bought it at Hiscott's in Toronto. The gentleman MA also forewarned me not to mix it directly into my shadow or cake eyeliner pot (something I also read here), which was nice of him! Will definitely buy again.

on 9/6/2004 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Best liner/shadow fixative I've used so far. Lightweight and stays on until you wash it off, the 4 oz bottle I bought should last forever (poured some into a refillable dropper bottle).

WOW OH WOW! i've been researching sealants, looking for the perfect one to wetline my powdered minerals with. this stuff is my HG sealant. it is cheap, it is water resistant. it is not heavy or sticky at all. the only thing i will say bad about it is that it's hard to find. one tip...check your local costume shops.

on 7/15/2005 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Liquiset is the best for mixing with pigments or using eyeshadows wet...nothing works better! And it's so cheap...the only thing I don't like about it is that it is so watery that it tends to be runny and it takes practice to get used to how much should be used to create the desired effect...other than that...great!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This peeled and flaked off on me and I had to throw it away, good thing it was cheap. I want to try MUFEs eye seal next...using visine eye drops is not cutting it, lol!