Ben Nye LiquiSet

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Ben Nye LiquiSet

4.5

Aqua (water), Acrylates, Propylene Glycol, Copolymer,PEG-12, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Granted, I've only used this product one time but I really like it. I bought it to use with my Bye Nye Cake Liner I had been using with another mixing medium.

I decided to use LiquiSet as a eyeshadow primer by dabbing a small drop from the brush onto my finger and applying it all over my lid. I allowed it to dry a bit before adding the pressed shadow because I figured that once the shadow and liquid dried together, it would be hard to blend.I applied the shadows from the brow down and did not need to do any touch up. Very pleased with the results.

I had done a swatch test against UDPP and Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Ben Nye LiquiSet was the last to rub off when I used pressure and a wash cloth.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this to mix with my eyeshadows to make them last longer when wearing them. I have found that you only have to use a *tiny* bit in order to get this to work correctly. If you use too much it tends to make your eyeshadow streak and look awful. It also can ball up. Gross.

EDIT: I have been using this as a mixer for eyeshadows to create a liner and it is AWESOME. My liner stays on for hours with very little smudging. I want more of this!