Ben Nye LiquiSet

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Ben Nye LiquiSet

4.8

Aqua (water), Acrylates, Propylene Glycol, Copolymer,PEG-12, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA.

on 9/6/2004 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Best liner/shadow fixative I've used so far. Lightweight and stays on until you wash it off, the 4 oz bottle I bought should last forever (poured some into a refillable dropper bottle).

on 4/23/2005 4:21:00 PM

I have tried MAC mixing medium (water based) and Benefit SheLaq and I would have to say that Ben Nye Liquiset has the same consistancy as MAC mixing medium but it's a lot cheaper. I paid 3.50$ for 1 oz. Like the other reviewers noted, you can't mix this directly with pressed eye shadows because it will change the consistancy of them but I mostly use this for my Bare Escentuals glimmers which are loose or my MAC pigments. I take a glass bowl and mix them in that. The only drawback for me is that the Ben Nye liquiset just has a screw on cap, and you can't just pour it out because the opening is huge. You can't double dip the brush so before hand I take some out and lay it out in a seperate bowl but I have to work kind of quick. The price is amazing since you're going to pay at least 5-10X the amount for another brand name and the 1 oz size should last me a good 2 or 3 years.

on 9/21/2005 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this primarily for "making" eyeliners out of shadows or pigments, but also for when I want my shadow to be extra-long wearing. It's only around $4 for a small bottle and can be found at costume shops or online. Fantastic product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love Liquiset. The bottle lasts forever. I use it when using eyeshadows to line.