Ben Nye LiquiSet

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Ben Nye LiquiSet

4.7

Aqua (water), Acrylates, Propylene Glycol, Copolymer,PEG-12, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Granted, I've only used this product one time but I really like it. I bought it to use with my Bye Nye Cake Liner I had been using with another mixing medium.

I decided to use LiquiSet as a eyeshadow primer by dabbing a small drop from the brush onto my finger and applying it all over my lid. I allowed it to dry a bit before adding the pressed shadow because I figured that once the shadow and liquid dried together, it would be hard to blend.I applied the shadows from the brow down and did not need to do any touch up. Very pleased with the results.

I had done a swatch test against UDPP and Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Ben Nye LiquiSet was the last to rub off when I used pressure and a wash cloth.

on 7/15/2005 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Liquiset is the best for mixing with pigments or using eyeshadows wet...nothing works better! And it's so cheap...the only thing I don't like about it is that it is so watery that it tends to be runny and it takes practice to get used to how much should be used to create the desired effect...other than that...great!!

on 4/21/2004 1:07:00 PM

I use this with LORAC cream eyeliners and get a perfect, precise line that does not smudge or move until I take it off. It's unbelievably inexpensive and at the rate I use it, the smallest bottle will literally last my lifetime.